Sheffield Hallam University guide
Sheffield Hallam University has its roots as a school of design, long being one of the country's best places to study art and design.
In the late 1960s it joined forces with Sheffield's College of Technology to offer a wide spectrum of courses, and now it teaches subjects in business, health, society, engineering and the arts.
Spread over two campuses: one in the city centre, and another just outside in Broomhall, the university has over 30,000 students in attendance, making it one of the biggest university populations in the UK. You won't have any difficulty in making some new pals here!
Chat about Sheffield Hallam University with other students
At a glance
What you need to know about Sheffield Hallam University
76th (Complete University Guide 2014)
72nd (The Guardian’s University Guide 2014)
Undergraduate degrees cost £9,000 per year for UK/EU students, and £11,250 and £11,880 for international students starting on 2014.
Established: 1843 (gained university status in 1992)
UCAS Code: S21
Sheffield Hallam University website
Hallam Union website
Open days at Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University open days
The next open day at Sheffield Hallam University will take place on 13 June 2014.
How to find it:
Sheffield Hallam University
Telephone 0114 225 4449
View Larger Map
Featured University Profiles
TSR appsQuick links
- ForumsBy section
Most popular forums
- TSR community
- Life and style
- Hobbies and interests
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSETalkGuidesBy subject
- A-levelTalkGuidesBy subject
- Applying to uniTalkResearchAdvice
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- JobsDiscuss careers
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time studentsExplore all our Finance content here »RepaymentResourcesPractitioners