Cardiff Metropolitan University guide
Situated in the Welsh capital, Cardiff Metropolitan University started life out as a school of art in the late 19th century. Since then it's expanded to offer a more comprehensive selection of courses in education, health, management and sport, and officially started awarding its own degrees in 2011.
The university is spread across three main teaching campuses, all within three miles of the city. It's an ideal location, with a pretty variety of beaches, hills and town life all on your doorstep.
The university is well known for its sports facilities, most notably the National Indoor Athletics Centre, and has produced a glittering sporting alumni from rugby players to gymnasts and even an Olympic gold medalist. If you've got a passion for keeping fit, Cardiff Metropolitan university may just be the place for you.
96th (Complete University Guide 2014)
105th (The Guardian’s University Guide 2014)
For up to date information regarding fees, please visit our Student Finance and Fees section of our website.
1865 as Cardiff School of Art and Design (named Cardiff Metropolitan University in 2011)
UCAS Code: C20
Cardiff Metropolitan University website
Cardiff Met SU
Cardiff Metropolitan University open days
Cardiff Metropolitan University has several open days which take place each year, organised into subject departments. Take a look at the open day page for the 2015 open day dates.
How to find it:
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Telephone 029 2041 6070
TSR appsQuick links
- ForumsBy section
Most popular forums
- TSR community
- Life and style
- Hobbies and interests
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSETalkGuidesBy subject
- A-levelTalkGuidesBy subject
- Applying to uniTalkResearchAdvice
- Results & Clearing
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- JobsTalkGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time studentsExplore all our Finance content here »RepaymentResourcesPractitioners
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »