University of London Institute in Paris guide
What better way to study French than in France itself? The University of London Institute in Paris has been the calling for intrepid French scholars for more than 100 years and offers two specialised courses: an MA in Paris Studies and a BA in French Studies.
In addition to the two taught courses, ULIP also offers research degrees related to French Studies and is home to a research centre which specialises in the study of European and North African relations.
Situated in the heart of Paris, you'll be studying in one of the most vibrant and dynamic cities in the world, surrounded by a rich history and culture to inspire you on your studies.
Chat about Uni of London Institute in Paris with other students
What University of London Institute in Paris is saying on twitter
At a glance
What you need to know about Uni of London Institute in Paris
Ranking: As a UK institution based overseas, the University of London Institute in Paris does not qualify for any of the traditional ranking systems.
Fees: If you're studying for a full time undergraduate degree the course fees are £9,00 for UK and EU students, and £12,600 for overseas students.
Established: 1894 as the Guilde Franco-Anglais, incorporated into the University of London in 1969.
UCAS Code: P26
University of London Institute in Paris website
ULIP Students' Union website
Open days at University of London Institute in Paris
University of London Institute in Paris open days
The University of London Institute in Paris arranges several open days so you can get a feel of the university.
Visit the website for more information on open days.
University of London Institute in Paris
9-11 rue de Constantine
Telephone +33 (0)144 11 73 73
TSR appsQuick links
- ForumsBy section
Most popular forums
- TSR community
- Life and style
- Hobbies and interests
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSETalkGuidesBy subject
- A-levelTalkGuidesBy subject
- Applying to uniTalkResearchAdvice
- Back to school
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- JobsTalkGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time studentsExplore all our Finance content here »RepaymentResourcesPractitioners
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »