McDonald's sponsored profile
McDonald’s is a world leading family restaurant brand in the quick service sector. The UK business comprises of more than 1,225 restaurants across both our company and Franchise estate.
We are at the heart of hundreds of communities across the UK. Not only do we employ over 97,000 people across our restaurants and in head office, but we also work with hundreds of suppliers and over 17,500 British and Irish farmers.
By working together, we can make a difference in lots of ways.
Good Food - We always strive to serve our customers high quality food that’s locally sourced whenever possible.
Good Neighbour - Giving something back to our local communities is something we’re passionate about.
Good People - Everyone who works at McDonald’s has the opportunity to take part in structured training, whether that is in customer service, team work or in financial management. We believe these skills will serve them well, wherever their career takes them.
People are our greatest asset and fundamental to our successes. Central to our vision is our policy of providing career opportunities for all employees to develop to their full potential; 9 out of 10 restaurant managers and 1 in 5 franchisees started their careers in our restaurants at entry level.
Whatever you're looking for from a job, you can find it with us. We offer flexible hours, accredited training, fantastic career prospects and a whole host of other rewards and benefits that fit around you and your lifestyle. Being a McDonald's employee can be the launching pad to a wide variety of opportunities. We have the training and the opportunities to suit your ambitions.
- 7th – The Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For
- 47th – The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers (highest ever ranking)
- 220th – The Guardian UK 300 2013/2014
- Listed in The Apprentice 100 Employers 2013
TSR appsQuick links
- ForumsBy section
Most popular forums
- TSR community
- Life and style
- Hobbies and interests
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSETalkGuidesBy subject
- A-levelTalkGuidesBy subject
- Applying to uniTalkResearchAdvice
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- JobsDiscuss careers
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- News & entertainment
Latest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time studentsExplore all our Finance content here »RepaymentResourcesPractitioners