City University London
City University London is based in central London across several different sites, but with the main campus in Islington. It was founded in 1894 and currently has a student body of more than 17,000.
The university has several renowned departments including the Cass Business School, the Inns of Court School of Law and Bartholomew’s College of Nursing.
Highly esteemed, and highly sought after, City University London offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as research degrees.
Chat about City University London with other students
What City University London is saying on Twitter
At a glance
What you need to know about City University London
40th (Complete University Guide 2015)
35th (The Guardian's University Guide 2015)
New undergraduate students starting in 2014 will pay £9,000 per year if from the UK or EU. For international students the fees vary - check out the university website for more information.
Established: 1894 as Northampton Institute, granted university status in 1966
UCAS Code: C60
City University London website
City University London Students' Union website
Open days at City University London
City University London open days
The next undergraduate open day takes place on 27 September 2014.
For more information on upcoming open days and events, visit the university's website.
How to find it:
City University London,
Telephone 020 7040 5060
TSR appsQuick links
- ForumsBy section
Most popular forums
- TSR community
- Life and style
- Hobbies and interests
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSETalkGuidesBy subject
- A-levelTalkGuidesBy subject
- Applying to uniTalkResearchAdvice
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- JobsDiscuss careers
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time studentsExplore all our Finance content here »RepaymentResourcesPractitioners