EY schools profile
You have your own individual interests and aspirations. And we want to help you follow the path that fits with them. That’s why we’ve created a range of School Leaver and University programmes that let you launch your career in business your way.
Each of our programmes is packed with experiences, responsibility and support, giving you the best start to a career in business.
Chat with others about Apprenticeships and alternatives to University
At a glance
What you need to know about EY schools
Our award winning university and school leaver programmes offer school leavers a route into business whether they want to go to uni or straight to work. Whichever route is right for you, you’ll gain invaluable work experience in a number of industries with businesses that are household names. You’ll build a range of employability skills you can take anywhere in your future career.
As one of the world’s leading professional services firms we employee 190,000 people in over 150 countries. We are truly global, so you’ll have the chance to create a future that could see your career progress in many different directions.
What they're saying on Twitter
- NEW! Try TSR's new search (beta)
- ForumsBy sectionMost popular forums
- GCSEBy subject
- A-levelBy subject
- Applying to uniTalk about universityGuides and toolsUniMatchPersonal statement
- Results & Clearing
Find a forum
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- Careers & jobsTop careers forumsGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & health
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time students
- News & entertainmentLatest news
- Latest news
- Educational debate
- Model House of Commons
- Loved by Students