Conversation Between tradingmyheartforyours and LauraTxo
Showing 1 to 4 of 4My messages
Thankyou anyway! Yess i did get an offer, so happy! Is Stranmillis a good uni?
Oops. I haven't been on tsr in a while and it only informed me of your msg from ages ago now. Disregard last msg. Did you get an offer???
As in the old system or AQE? Check website
say about the role of schools - still some prepare pupils for it by using tests - unequal.
- catholic and protestant schools use different systems - divisive.
- in the old system most pupils did 11+ now maybe only 8 in the class might do it (I know this because I taught p7 this year.
- less role of primary school in process
- costs £30 - expensive for many parents especially working class backgrounds so reinforce class system.
- I'll see if I can think of anything else...
Hi, Ive noticed that you go to Stranmillis? I have my interview this week and was wondering was there any tips you could give me, like possibe questions and help with my presentation, which is talking about the 11+? Any help would be great