Conversation Between theworld and CharlieBoardman

Showing 1 to 4 of 4

My messages
  1. CharlieBoardman
    This is for English Language. I have my Exam in May, which is out of 80 Marks.
  2. theworld
    Np, is this eng lit or lang? and which exam is this /80 one?
  3. CharlieBoardman
    I'm sorry, I don't know the grade boundaries. I only know what I need for an A, which is 47/80. But I have A*'d all of my Controlled Assessments, with a couple of 100%'s. so I wouldn't be able to tell you.

    Sorry I couldn't help you out!
  4. theworld
    How much UMS do you need for an A or a B in english? My teacher's havent even told me......

Who will be the next England manager?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE