RonPrice ( Offline)
Where I study
George Town Tasmania
- About me
- A. EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS HELD: 1943-2013
2009-2013-Retired and on an old-age pension
1999-2009-Writer/Poet: George Town Tasmania
2002-2005-Program Presenter, City Park Radio, Launceston
1999-2004-Tutor and/or President: George Town School for Seniors Inc
1988-1999 -Lecturer in General Studies and Human Services West Australian Department of Training
1986-1987 -Acting Lecturer in Management Studies and Co-ordinator of Further Education Unit at Hedland College in South Hedland, WA.
1982-1985 -Adult Educator, Open College of Tafe, Katherine, NT
1981 -Maintenance Scheduler, Renison Bell, Zeehan, Tasmania
1980-Unemployed: Bi-Polar Disability
1979 -Editor, External Studies Unit, Tasmanian CAE
Youth worker, Resource Centre Association, Launceston
Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour, Tasmanian CAE
Radio Journalist ABC, Launceston
1976-1978 -Lecturer in Social Sciences & Humanities, Ballarat CAE, Ballarat
1975 - Lecturer in Behavioural Studies, Whitehorse Technical College, Box Hill, Victoria
1974 -Senior Tutor in Education Studies, Tasmanian CAE, Launceston
1972-1973 -High School Teacher, South Australian Education Department
1971 Primary School Teacher, Whyalla SA Australia
--BELOW THIS LINE I LIVED AND WORKED IN CANADA----
1969-1971 Primary School Teacher Prince Edward County
Board of Education, Picton, Ontario, Canada
1969 Systems Analyst Bad Boy Co. Ltd. Toronto Ontario
1967-68 -Community Teacher, Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development, Frobisher Bay, NWT, Canada
- Academic Info
- 1949-1967 - Attended 2 primary schools, 2 high schools and 2 universities in Canada: McMaster Uni:1963-1966, Windsor T’s College: 1966/7.
1943-1963 -Childhood(1943-57) and adolescence(1957-63) in and around Hamilton Ontario.
- reading, writing, the social sciences and humanities, walking, sleeping, eating and drinking, the Baha’i Faith, my family, my health, cats, my wife’s garden and lots of other gardens, beautiful buildings.
2.1 Articles and Reviews: Journals/Websites
1.*Essays, Interviews and Articles on the Internet at:
1.1 The Baha'i Academic Resource Library firstname.lastname@example.org. has several hundred items posted there, 2002-2006; and at
1.2 An estimated 2000 other sites containing several million words, 2001-2006.
2. * "A History of the Baha'i Faith in the Northern Territory: 1947-1997," Northern Lights, 32 Instalments, 2000-2003.
3. * Periodic Articles in "Newsletters," Regional Teaching Committees of the NSA of the Baha'is of Australia Inc., 1971-2001.
4. * Periodic Articles/Letters, Baha'i Canada and The Australian Baha'i Bulletin now The Australian Baha’i: 1971-2006.
5. * "Memorials of the Faithful," Baha'i Studies Review, September 2001.
6. * "Review of Two Chapbooks: The Poetry of Tony Lee," Arts Dialogue, June 2001.
7. * "Asia and the Lost Poems: The Poetry of Anthony Lee," Art 'n Soul, a Website for Poets and Poetry, January 2000.
8. * "The Passionate Artist," Australian Baha'i Studies, Vol.2, 2000.
9. * "Memorials of the Faithful," Australian Baha'i Studies, Vol.1, No.2, 1999, p.102 and uplifting words.org, 2005-6.
- Last Activity 1 Week Ago
- Join Date 20-02-2007
Location George Town Tasmania
Join Date 20-02-2007
Total Posts 11