Where I study
The University of Leeds
- About me
- My passion is cinema and television, and I don't care how long it takes for me to make a decent living wage off of it, I'm gonna work my ass off :P
My favourite things are creating and learning.
I think everything is beautiful.
My opinions often clash with each other.
Scratch that, I have no opinions. Just a jumble of facts and ideas that aren't necessarily mine.
I like to think.
But my mind terrifies me.
I ramble on and on incoherently about random things that nobody cares about.
I'm very random.
I don't understand myself.
I've been told I am very funny.
My dry wit causes bitches to swoon.
I've been told I am very caring.
I am chubby and cuddly but I don't like touching people.
I have a terrible memory.
I'm too paranoid to use my camera away from my house in case it gets stolen!
I have a very low opinion of myself.
Often people tell me I am talented, but it's taken me 18 years to finally admit that I am maybe sort of a little bit good at:
3) Writing (albeit old-fashioned)
I think I must be insane. I've categorized myself with Hypersensitive Avoidant Personality Disorder.
I dunno. Maybe I just want an excuse for my abnormality.
I also got 30 on the autism spectrum quotient test. I've never been checked but I don't have any problem reading expressions so...
I'm pretty poor.
I get lonely, as people with a mind like me always are.
I'm very happy
- Academic Info
- A Levels:
A* (378/400 ;D)
A (I was 3 marks off an A*!! :'O)
Extended Project: B
(HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WHEN OUR FILM FAILED SO BADLY?!?!?! :O)
A (191/200 yeaahhh! XD)
A*, A, B, B, B, B, B, Merit (B), Merit (B), C, C, F.
The Cs were in Fine Art and Ceramics... :/
The F was my chavvy lay-about Drama classmate's fault! But I feel kinda bad-ass having one !
Duke of Edinburgh Award: Skills Section? (it's awkward cause I had no idea I'd be getting one) :P
- Film-making and television is my passion. I also love writing, art, philosophy, history, music, deduction, forensics, other crime/detective-related practices, psychology, geeky things, Tribbles, 1920-50s, spying on people and very many other things ranging from mimicking fictional characters to political debate to stepping on things to serial killers.
I also collect husbands and own a brothel
Firm= UNIVERSITY Of LEEDS: BA Cinema + Photography
Insurance= University of Lincoln: BA Media Production
I wanted to 'insure' Uni of Westminster but they offered me the wrong course
- Last Activity 05-07-2013
- Join Date 10-09-2009
Join Date 10-09-2009
Total Posts 37
(31)My Social Groups
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Society,
- Classical Music Society,
- Comics Society,
- Doctor Who Society,
- Dog Lovers,
- Eccentricists Societarium,
- Family Guy Society,
- Film Fanatics Society,
- Harry Potter Society,
- Heroes Society,
- History Society,
- Insomniacs Society,
- Karl Pilkington Fan Club,
- Photography Society,
- Pokémon Society,
- Potato Society,
- Prison Break Society,
- Sci-fi/Fantasy Geeks Society,
- Studio Ghibli Society,
- Supernatural Society,
- Support Gay Rights,
- Television/Film Production,
- The Cheese Society,
- The petite person's society,
- The Room Appreciation Society,
- The Sims Society,
- Trekkie Society,
- Tuition Fee Protests,
- University of Leeds Students,
- Writers' Society,
- Zachary Quinto Society,