- My IQ is 148 and I'm a member of Mensa Australia
- I suffer from anxiety which includes social phobia; OCD; HSP; depression; and am on the Autism spectrum. Only found out recently due to my humble beginnings and determination to fit into professional work environments.
- I have trouble reading social cues and am not socially confident having been a victim of severe bullying for the vast majority of my life, but I'm working on improving my social awareness and social skills. However, I think one of the reasons why I don't interact well with most young people these days is because I lack the bitchyness that they have, am shy, and used to be way too nice to people which is probably why I don't put in that much effort anymore. Now I focus mainly on myself.
One of my favourite quotations: 'When people put me down or talk behind my back negatively, I remember that they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about me'.
- A good friend of mine Matt, a chef, is doing Movember and is representing his restaurant!
I've already donated a few bucks to help him out, but looking for others to help us too *hint*
- Also... I can be bit of a tomboy and love rock climbing, wakeboarding + playing labyrinth-style computer games so if this sounds like you as well, feel free to send me a msg