Write a Message
You are not able to post a message.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3
- this is all copy and paste from before..
the isa was alright...
anyway.. from what i remember
1. using results from practical, calculate 1000/t and record it in the table (in the paper)
2. draw a graph of it, with 1000/t in Y axis, and conc. of na2s2o3.
3. draw a line of best fit
i did straight line
4. using your graph, "find" the conc. of na2s2o3 at concs of 0.05 a 0.10
use ruler, measure down
5. define : rate of reaction. explain why using 1000/t can measure rate of reaction
conc of sub/time 1000/t 1000 is conc..???
6. " doubling conc doubles rate of reaction" explain whether you think your results from Q4 are good enough. -- this question, i wa like.. "strange wording.." "good enough" - lol
use your results e.g. at 0.05, and 0.10, was 0.10 double of 0,05? use the other restuls from the table at the start
7. trying to remember this one...**** ///
8. maximum percentage error
1+1/1000? something like that
9. trying to remmber this one... *** i think i won't get them... (7/9 ///
10. "graph given of conc of acid v rate of reaction" Explain why the line graph is not straight " curve is exponential (?)"
weren't too sure about this sorry
11. why does magnesium (ribbons) need to be cleaned when it ha been stored outside in the air
mgwhatever (so4/oh2) forms, which is insoluble..
12. magnesium ribbons react with hot water. heated magnesium ribbons react with steam outline 2 differences between them.
what school/college dyu go to?
Well thank you
- About me
- the internet doesnt have enough space for my autobiography. give me the world and i'll tell u everything.
- Academic Info
- i'm a very good girl but i hate figures of authority.
- Last Activity 01-10-2013
- Join Date 26-01-2011
Location right down your street
Join Date 26-01-2011
Total Posts 41
Showing 2 of 2