Nicholasng925 ( Offline)
Write a Message
You are not able to post a message.
Showing 1 to 10 of 22
Well, I *could* be from MCKL And no, I haven't heard of it. What's that?
I'm a good stalker. (Just kidding! ) I read on the Malaysian thread. I studied in HELP
I honestly didn't expect my reply to be that long. LOL Hopefully I'll be going to Nottingham to read Law. You'll be doing Actuarial in CASS right? Yep, I've just finished A-levels. I did Edexcel though.
Hey! Yeah, I was happy to give advice to people so that they did not make the same mistakes I did when I applied for universities. If only I did more research during that time hahaha.
Hey could you please tell me the minimum requirements to get into CASS for MSc Actuarial Science.?
And what are the job prosects after one completes the course (1 year ) with 7 to 8 exam exemptions?
Hi saw that you're from TCSJ too. So dropped by ^^
befriend me! ^^ maybe we'll be colleagues next year at Warwick...
What college and when is your interview? I think MMORSE is definitely the best option for this career path, but heh, cambridge will always be cambridge ^^
Ohhh how nice of you, thank you very much, congratulations to you too! MMORSE is an amazing course and it my first and only offer so far, so yes, I'm definitely considering it as my first choice...I've applied to the LSE(maths+eco), UCL(econ+stats), Cambridge(econ) and Edinburgh(maths+econ) as well, but Warwick is definitely one of my favourites, as I am somewhat interested in the actuarial profession...how about you?
Where I study
Cass Business School, London
- About me
- Hey people! Welcome to my profile! I'm a Malaysian Chinese, currently pursuing BSc Actuarial Science in City University London (Cass). I love mathematics and economics, and aspire to be a financial mathematician and a qualified actuary, as to make some significant impacts to the financial world. I'm applying UCAS this year for September 2012 intake, and I've firmed Cass for BSc Actuarial Science.
Any questions related to Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics, you may PM or quote me and I will be more than glad, trying to answer these questions. =)
- Academic Info
- AS Level (May/June 2011):
1) Mathematics - 92 (A)
2) Physics - 90 (A)
3) Economics - 97 (A)
4) Thinking Skills - 75 (B)
A-Level (May/June 2012):
1) Mathematics - 90 (A*)
2) Further Mathematics - 90 (A*)
3) Physics - 90 (A*)
4) Economics - 88 (A)
- Mathematics, blogging, playing chess, basketball, badminton, surfing Internet and working out.
Check out my blog at http://nicholasng925.blogspot.com
City University London (Cass) - Actuarial Science (Offer - A*AA with A* in Maths) (FIRM)
Heriot-Watt - Actuarial Science (Offer - AAB with A in Maths) (INSURANCE)
Warwick - MMORSE (Offer - A*AA with A* in Maths and A in FM) (Decline)
LSE - Actuarial Science (Unsuccessful)
Cambridge (Pembroke) - Mathematics (Unsuccessful)
Praise the Lord for both rejections!
- Last Activity 10-05-2013
- Join Date 29-07-2011
Location London, United Kingdom
Join Date 29-07-2011
Total Posts 629
Showing 5 of 13
(25)My Social Groups
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Society,
- Accounting and Finance Society,
- Android Society,
- Asian Society!!!,
- Badminton Lovers,
- Basketball Group,
- Chinese Society,
- Chocoholic Society,
- Christian Apologetics Society,
- Christian Society,
- Classical Music Society,
- Curry Society,
- Drum & Bass Society,
- Harry Potter Society,
- How I Met Your Mother Society,
- I'm Wonderful and I'm Single,
- Insomniacs Society,
- Maths Society,
- Physics Society,
- Subway Appreciation Society,
- The Cheese Society,
- The Nutella Lovers Society,
- TSR Chess society,