Write a Message
You are not able to post a message.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3
Hey, I read a thread in which you mentioned that you are a 3 time reapplicant. I just wanted to ask, if I was to do optometry and after a couple of years from graduating decided to do medicine, would postgraduate medicine apply to me and also be available?
Congrats on your entry btw
How is it going? Sorry for randomly messaging.
Can you have a look at my PS, please?
On holiday 17/08-31/08 so non-contactable then
Where I study
- About me
- Med 2012 entry. 3rd time lucky!
Aberdeen - Interviewed 31/01/12 - Waiting List 29/03/12
Dundee - Interviewed 24/01/12 - Offer 09/03/12 - Firm
Glasgow - Interviewed 28/11/11 - Offer 27/03/12
Newcastle - Interviewed 23/11/11 - Rejection 19/03/12
- Academic Info
- Higher AAAAABB (A bio, B chem)
Adv Higher AD
B.Sc. Pharmacology 2:1
UKCAT (610, 780, 720, 810) = 730 (2920)
- Music, Food, Weightlifting, Films, Computing and Gaming
- 1 week hospital A
- 1 week hospital B
- 1 week hospital C
- 1 week hospital D
- 1 week GP
- 6 months part-time carer
- 6 months hospital children's volunteer
- 2 months summer volunteering in East-Africa with disabled children
- 6 years work for a major food/clothing retailer.
- 8 months NHS HCA
- Medical Student!
- Last Activity 1 week ago
- Join Date 06-10-2011
Join Date 06-10-2011
Total Posts 327