Forum User ( Online)
Exalted and Worshipped Member
Last Activity 1 Minute Ago
Write a Message
You are not able to post a message.
Showing 1 to 5 of 5
hi there, i was wondering if you could tell me abit about the 2 year llb law, whats the structure like of the course? when are the exams and could you do it online? what is the timetable like? is it extensive or dorable?
thank you very much in advance and have you also graduated yet?
Dude, I've just browsed the Law academic help section, I really admire your encyclopaedic knowledge of the law, even when you hadn't covered topics yet. In exam term, I'll ask for your secrets.
Hope you're having better luck in app land. I'm about to start putting together stuff for first year schemes.
Hello to people that want to be Great,
Note:This Spell casting do not have any effect on any one,But just to get your problem solve ok.
and we need only serious persons here!
Get your problem solve in this oracle temple / shrine ...You can get the
bellow problems solve here.
1. Get your scam money back
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before
you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested
12. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
15. Ensure success in work and business
16. Mental illness & bewitched
17. Can?t sleep at night or walking at night
18. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
19. Bring supernatural luck into
20. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank
READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE
hi, i read your post about consumer law your reply was really helpful and i thank you for that.i have a few problem questions i am dealing with, i would really appreciate it if you could help me.
The damage to the Lotus’ bodywork was extensive and the repair works took some weeks. When jamie got the car back he noticed that every time it rained water seemed to leak through the seals of the new windscreen, which had been fitted. He also noticed a number of dents and scratches in the side panel, which had not been repaired properly. The car had been resprayed, and jamie had asked for “Lotus Yellow” paint but the colour did not match the sample swatch he had been shown. Simon took the car back to Mohammed two months after the repairs had been carried out and asked him to fix the problems, but Mohammed refused and told him that if he wanted more work done he’d have to pay for it.
what i know so far is that this falls under SOGASA act. and to do with carrying out work with reasonable care and skill. does mohammed have to repair the defects free of charge, and because he bought car back after two months would that make a difference. how would i structure an answer for this
He went into New Jewels and saw an enormous solitaire ring. The ring was in the window with a big sign beside it saying “Final Reductions! Bargain!”. A smaller sign on the other side said “Sale items sold as seen. No refunds under any circumstances”. He bought the ring for Suzie. When he got home he couldn’t wait so showed Suzie the ring. She tried it on and the stone immediately fell out of the setting. Suzie was devastated.
Simon rushed back to the jewellers who said they would issue a credit note or do a repair, but would not refund the money because the ring had been reduced in the sale
- Last Activity 1 Minute Ago
- Join Date 21-11-2011
Join Date 21-11-2011
Total Posts 1,392