Adored and Respected Member
Write a Message
You are not able to post a message.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3
Oki doki. I pop on here when I can - like to give back to a place that helped me loads when I was applying all those years ago.
Yep- I got it in January and firmed it I heard that pysios and pods were together with some stuff and other groups were together
I'm glad that other people on TSR are going though as going to uni is very daunting!
Hi Shadow, just wanted to ask if you were doing the access course through DLC? If so, how you finding it? I'm thinking about that option but have interviews for college and want to weigh up my option? Thanks
Where I study
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- About me
- - Student physiotherapist, health and fitness professional, sports massage therapist and clinical hypnotherapist.
- Leader of the Official Physiotherapy Student Society.
- Leader of the Official University of East London Society.
- Personal statement helper for TSR covering BSc/MSc Physiotherapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Sports Science and Allied Health professions.
- Academic Info
- -- Current Academic Study --
Studying BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy at University of East London, 2013 to 2016.
-- Previous Academic Study --
- BA.Hyp Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Access to Higher Education `HE` Diploma (A2 Level Equivalent) in Biology, Advanced Human Biology, Biological Health + Disease and Electron + Medical Physics.
- Level 2 in Gym Instruction
- Level 3 in Advanced Personal Training and Nutrition
- Level 3 in GP and Exercise Referral
- Level 3 in Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post Natal Clients
- Level 3 in Sports Massage Therapy (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Level 4 in Sports Massage Therapy (Advanced Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Level 4 in Exercise for the Management of Low Back Pain
- Certificate in Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Last Activity 1 week ago
- Join Date 24-11-2011
Location London, England.
Join Date 24-11-2011
Total Posts 479
Showing 3 of 3