The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

warwick, my.insite login names

is it just me or is everybody's my.insite login names really random??

mine is bsu**w (stars are there to hide a few letters, just for security reasons :biggrin:, but still , it's random)

so are they supposed to be random, or was i temporarily out of my mind during the enrolment process and typed in a totally random login name?

my gwmail is also this bsu**[email protected].... i'll never remember this!
nxtyear

mine is bsu**w (stars are there to hide a few letters, just for security reasons :biggrin:, but still , it's random)

so are they supposed to be random, or was i temporarily out of my mind during the enrolment process and typed in a totally random login name?

I think mines the same as urs lol ... xcept one leter is diff.

Maybe we get to change them once we are there. :s
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
nxtyear

the first two letters are your department. So im assuming you're in the business school. The second letter means youre an undergraduate and ive no idea what the others mean sorry :smile:

And no you can't change them.

People can email you at bsu**[email protected] or it'll be one of the following: [email protected] or [email protected] etc. etc. (you'll have to check which is the case for u) and it'll all deliver to the same inbox.
Reply 3
lol.. neither... oops?

my name is Sun-Ho Kim
Sun-Ho is my forename
Kim is the last name
(i don't have middle names...)

weirdly my email account has turned into: [email protected]
which fits neither of ur options....

(and where did my Ho go? :s-smilie:? (no puns intended))
Reply 4
just enrolled

[email protected] whatever it is, is the group wise email, dont personally know what that is, but ive also got [email protected] as my central email
Reply 5
nxtyear

bsu**j :smile:

i think the earlier you enrol, the last letter is more towards the beginning of the alphabet?

[email protected] why do we have two?
bsu**[email protected]
Reply 6
LittleMinx

People can email you at bsu**[email protected] or it'll be one of the following: [email protected] or [email protected] etc. etc. (you'll have to check which is the case for u) and it'll all deliver to the same inbox.

Not how mine appears to work, since I have a double-barrel first name, so mine is [email protected]

Ok so this is me bein a tad pendantic, but I am really bored right now :rolleyes:
Reply 7
valcandy
bsu**j :smile:

i think the earlier you enrol, the last letter is more towards the beginning of the alphabet?

[email protected] why do we have two?
bsu**[email protected]

i only have one email?! where do u all get a second one from???? :confused:
Reply 8
my email SUCKS

[email protected]

two .s - crap email
Reply 9
i quite like the "." s - looks nice, but crap for teling ppl Letter . Letter . blabla, much easier just letterblabla (lets see how many ppl understood tht!)
Reply 10
mines just firstname.secondname, its pretty cool....
as for the random letters one, yea! thats random! (who'd ever use that anyways...??!!)
Reply 11
It's only six letter (even though they do seem kinda random) and you'll probably type them quite a lot to login to your email at least so you'll learn them pretty quickly I'd think. The [email protected] email address will come in a different form depending on how common your name is I think. For example, if you've got a *really* common name them you may end up with a number in it somewhere! They're all roughly the same though - variations on your name/initials with a few dots in!
Jenn xx

Latest