Reply 2
Charming thread idea
I'm getting saliva in my mouth just thinking about it
Acaila
Charming thread idea
I'm getting saliva in my mouth just thinking about it

u testin if the theory works?
Reply 4
No, I know the theory works because that's how I know when I'm going to be sick. Just saying if there was a puke smiley on the forum I'd be using it right now :biggrin:.
Reply 5
it does, it goes quite watery not the usual thickness. its horrible :frown:
Revelation
it does, it goes quite watery not the usual thickness. its horrible :frown:

Yeh, absolutely the same!

Sometimes my eyes start to water too, lol.
i never get sick! :biggrin:
Reply 8
you always know when I'm going to be sick cos I start crying loads. Its not nice :frown:
Reply 9
Yes this is normal, it is usually particulalry alkali in an attempt to protect your mouth and teeth and neautralise the acid from your stomach.
Reply 10
Yeah. Spit goes all runny. I always have a small period (about 2 minutes) of being close to throwing up after I drink a lot of alcohol.
Errr... I've never noticed the spit, but soon before I throw up I always seem to end up quite burpy.
Reply 12
SsEe
Yeah. Spit goes all runny. I always have a small period (about 2 minutes) of being close to throwing up after I drink a lot of alcohol.

i read that as you have a smal period..... now that would not be nice
Reply 13
Weetabix + throwing up = messy.
Reply 14
People have to be *real* bored... I am still flabbergasted by few threads on this forum.
Reply 15
mephisto
People have to be *real* bored... I am still flabbergasted by few threads on this forum.

I've seen worse. At least these threads generally stay on topic.
I like this thread. :biggrin:

I'm always sick, the last time was on Thursday night, at least once every few weeks. Ok, so maybe not always, but a lot.

I haven't really noticed saliva building up especially, too busy being disguisted by the rancid taste, and eventually bile; that's putrid. :frown:
Reply 17
Swing
I like this thread. :biggrin:

I'm always sick, the last time was on Thursday night, at least once every few weeks. Ok, so maybe not always, but a lot.

I haven't really noticed saliva building up especially, too busy being disguisted by the rancid taste, and eventually bile; that's putrid. :frown:

First thing I notice when I've been sick : "Oh crap, look at the mess I made "
Mighty
First thing I notice when I've been sick : "Oh crap, look at the mess I made "

Haha, ditto, unless I made it to the toilet. Second to last time I was sick was when I went to the house of wiwarin_mir and had too much to drink, and I felt sick and somebody was in the bathroom and I was thinking, "crap, shall I be sick on the floor in Mershys house, or in the bathroom for my girlfriend to see?!" - tought dilema, but luckily she happened to leave the bathroom at that point so I could run in and be sick.
Reply 19
Swing
Haha, ditto, unless I made it to the toilet. Second to last time I was sick was when I went to the house of wiwarin_mir and had too much to drink, and I felt sick and somebody was in the bathroom and I was thinking, "crap, shall I be sick on the floor in Mershys house, or in the bathroom for my girlfriend to see?!" - tought dilema, but luckily she happened to leave the bathroom at that point so I could run in and be sick.

I missed the toilet last time. So embarrasing :redface:

Latest