The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because some uni's ask for proof of your GCSE certificates.
Reply 2
Universities will want to see certificates, or can ask for confirmation from exam boards. Get caught out and they can revoke your offer.
Reply 3
what about saying you didn't take GCSE's because you were in a different school
Reply 4
Well what qualifications did you do at that other school? You will have to list them.
Why are you even thinking about that?!?!?!
Reply 6
what if they are no qualifications equivalent to GCSE?
Reply 7
Eager PPe ist
what if they are no qualifications equivalent to GCSE?

You mean, what if you have done no qualifications whatsoever?

Then good luck trying to get a place.
Reply 8
there is, many ...
Reply 9
no i have done a levels but was at a french school and never did GCSE's
le brevet?
Reply 11
Eager PPe ist
no i have done a levels but was at a french school and never did GCSE's

Then you list whatever you have done at your French school. If you have done nothing, you explain why.

Edit: It would have been much easier if you just said that at the start, instead of saying you were going to lie.
Did you do the french equivalent? Enter that? They have long lists of qualifications from all over the world which you can enter
Reply 13
What qualifications did you take?
My GCSEs: A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*
Reply 15
You don't have to put the brevet down if you don't want to. They don't care about it at all though so even if you got bad marks you might as well just put it. I only got 13 or something like that and it doesn't seem to have done me any harm.

Why would you even think of making up GCSE results??
oh sure, when this dude ask's whether u can lie on UCAS, no one kicks up a fuss, but when I do, i get accused of lying, cheating, being immoral and being an overall horrible person!!! Im sure my thread about lying on ur PS got the record for the quickest time between creating the thread and it being locked and removed!!!

Im mean, this is just double standards!
I lied on my UCAS form...

That's such a weird thing to say but:
It was accidental
and
I put in a LOWER grade than I got :wink:

So it was really just a mistake...
holla_at_ya
oh sure, when this dude ask's whether u can lie on UCAS, no one kicks up a fuss, but when I do, i get accused of lying, cheating, being immoral and being an overall horrible person!!! Im sure my thread about lying on ur PS got the record for the quickest time between creating the thread and it being locked and removed!!!

Im mean, this is just double standards!

Probably something to do with the other type of topics you created.
^
what do you mean other type of topics? I simply asked how easy it was, and then I got tomatoes and eggs thrown at me!!?!?!

Latest

Trending

Trending