The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm concerned now, I've just logged into the nottingham portal to see if there is any news on there and all the info on my personal home page has been taken off. I'm thinking that is probably bad news.

Has anyone else checked their profile today?
Reply 21
biofly21
I'm concerned now, I've just logged into the nottingham portal to see if there is any news on there and all the info on my personal home page has been taken off. I'm thinking that is probably bad news.

Has anyone else checked their profile today?

mines the same :s-smilie:

all you get is

© University of Nottingham. All rights reserved.

Terms of UseSupportAvailabilityAccessibility

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 22
Glad I'm not the only one.... fingers crossed it doesn't mean bad news
Reply 23
biofly21
Glad I'm not the only one.... fingers crossed it doesn't mean bad news

im hoping so! :confused:
Reply 24
Same for me with the portal...
Reply 25
yeah thet portals done the same to me ... im getting anxious now .. was that monday they said we'd know by?!
Reply 26
The portal being down doesn't mean anything, don't stress, it does that sometimes.
Reply 27
My portal is down too but I'll think i'll listen to nay and not stress...fingers crossed I get an interview though! :biggrin: They might just be editing them according to has interviews...or maybe the website is just down. Nay or any other Nottingham vet what's the weather like in Nottingham? I'm in Southwell and its horrible-wet and windy. I might get blown over on the way to the bus stop! :biggrin:
Reply 28
It's chucking it down at the moment so not great, but the weather was fairly mild up until mid december then it suddenly went crap. But i'd say we have more sunny days than most places and it's warmer than liverpool. The vet school is like 5minutes walk from your halls max and you're there like 9-5 so you don't notice the weather much tbh, except it you have a practical at the farm/stables *shiver* lol.
Reply 29

I thought that when it did it to me last year just before interviews. Dont panic, it doesnt mean anything.
Reply 30
Nicole89
This is what Bella127 said on the other thread about Nottingham (but you've probably already seen it):

When my mum rang Nottingham earlier (I've no idea why, the woman obsesses more than I do..), they told her that we'd all know one way or another by Monday at the latest - and also, that everyone would be e-mailed as well as getting a letter

Just thought I'd pass some of Bella's wisdom around :biggrin:

Cheers for that!
The woman has seriously become obsessed though, I think she knows how much I adored Notts, and when I told her about the christmas card she has taken the bit between her teeth. Eeek.
Reply 31
No letter today... sad face.
Reply 32
When are they being sent?.... during the week beginning the 7th implies any day this week.... they wouldn't send something on a saturday... so, if the letters are sent today, we should receive them tomorrow.......... here's hoping my theory works
Reply 33
I like your theory EquusSomnium! Heres hoping that its true!!!! :biggrin: Fingers crossed everyone! :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 34
Well they did say that we'd all know by Monday, so.. only three more days of nervousness to go :P
Reply 35
Yep...hope I get an interview! I only live 14 miles from Nottingham so it wouldn't be far (SBs a little further though)! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Knowing by monday means they'll probably send you all an email at 23:59 on monday night lol, nah i'm only messing, i'm guessing you'll either get letters/emails tomorrow morning or monday morning.
Reply 37
EquusSomnium
When are they being sent?.... during the week beginning the 7th implies any day this week.... they wouldn't send something on a saturday... so, if the letters are sent today, we should receive them tomorrow.......... here's hoping my theory works

Whilst that is a nice theory it assumes that they send the invites first class which they probably won't. I get the impression that monday is when they will email those who don't get an interview just so everyone knows - ie no rejection email and your letter is probably in the post. Fingers crossed they sent the interview invites a bit earlier in the week and with second class post they'll get to us all tomorrow.
Reply 38
I'm pretty sure last year they sent them first class, hmmm can't be sure though.
Reply 39
Ive Got A Notts Interview!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending