The Student Room Group
Reply 1
help please!
The exams all have different parts of the specification, they don't contain everything as they can't fit it all in.

If it's not in the last exam, it may come up in the next one, but also you shouldn't assume if a topic came up last time it won't come up in yours.
all ic an remember is polymers, alkanes and alkenes and how stuff breaks up really :frown: (if its the year 10 multiple choice stuff)
Reply 4
Exams have changed drastically for you lot this year. The AQA Science papers I sat last year were the last of the 'Curriculum 2000' and all the syllabus were withdrawn after June 2007- so there shouldn't be any past papers for the papers you're sitting now.
there should since i did those tests last year
Reply 6
Sorry, I mean- those in year 10 2 years ago were the last ones to start that GCSE. Whereas last year you started another syllabus in year 10, and at the same time the year 11s carried on with the old syllabus. So there'd be papers from when you were in year 10, but not any earlier. I hope that's clearer.
Yeah.. i do remember covering crude oil but it was products from rocks and another topic that i forgot the name of :| should be multiple choice
Reply 8
thanks for the help

Latest