The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
I missed them at Damnation Fest in Leeds in 2006, that's the closest they've come to me I think...
Got a new album today. Souls Of Black by Testament. It rocks.
Malkmus

Lightning Bolt

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*e High five!!!*
Generalofthesupersubsquad
Yay! Sonata Arctica have announced a UK Tour at last- Woo-hoo!

Shame they'll be playing Unia, and associated songs, not stuff like Wolf and Raven, San Sebastien, Kingdom for a heart, and other greats.
What are Sonata's best albums?
Silence, Ecliptica and songs of silence in my opinion.

Got some SICK bootleg ting, bare safe!

I'll probaly go to see 'em in Corporation though, with my broski.......... He's sixteen though, they were kinda funny last time my mate went who was underage.......
Cool thanks!
Friggerpants
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*e High five!!!*

They have a couple more fans on this board at least, if I remember correctly. we are not alone. :wink:
Since we're talking Black Metal, anyone seeing Wolves in the Throne room on SUnday 10th?
Yes i'll be there... as one of our bands are supporting! i'll be doing their merch.. say hi!
Reply 1030
NDGAARONDI
Got a new album today. Souls Of Black by Testament. It rocks.

Hmmm. It's not one of their best efforts. The Gathering, The New Order, The Legacy and Low are all superior IMO.
akmd
Hmmm. It's not one of their best efforts. The Gathering, The New Order, The Legacy and Low are all superior IMO.

Yeah but I already have all of those, I think. :p: Didn't really like their experiment with death metal but yeah Practice What You Preach album is alright. I have their best hits album but I quite like 'B' songs by certain artists.
Personally i love Cradle of Filth - nymphetamine and hallowed be thy name ROCK :smile:
cannibal corpse - hammer smashed face

what a tune!
Reply 1034
Artemidoros
cannibal corpse - hammer smashed face

what a tune!

It is a good tune.

I still think that Kill is their best album though.
Chew
It is a good tune.

I still think that Kill is their best album though.

i was being sarcastic lol :laugh:

if anyone wants a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrVCR5uV-8
Reply 1036
Artemidoros
i was being sarcastic lol :laugh:

if anyone wants a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrVCR5uV-8

lol oh well.

It is a good tune if you're into that kind of music lol.
Bal Sagoth, anyone?

Rep goes to whoever can tell me who used to drum for them and what popular band he drums for now.
Friggerpants
Bal Sagoth, anyone?

Rep goes to whoever can tell me who used to drum for them and what popular band he drums for now.

I like the newest album. :smile:

And, to answer your question..

Dave Mackintosh and Dragonforce?
Ding ding!

We have a winner, rep given.

Awesome drummer.