The Student Room Group

University College Utrecht

Scroll to see replies

madame_buddafly
Has somebody already received an answer from UCU?

No :frown:
essygal1990
No :frown:

No worries! I'm sure you'll get in :smile:
margsch
No worries! I'm sure you'll get in :smile:

I am not too hopeful! :frown: :redface:

Congratulations on your SOAS offer, on a side note. :smile:
I don't have an answer too and I'm a bit worried.. I mean that when they sent me an email for confimrming my application they wrote that they'll send me an answer some time in January and January is already over...
madame_buddafly
I don't have an answer too and I'm a bit worried.. I mean that when they sent me an email for confimrming my application they wrote that they'll send me an answer some time in January and January is already over...

Yes, I received a similar reply. :smile:

Hopefully we aren't the only applicants still waiting.
Can you post the link for this site beacuse I can't find it...
So it's www.facebook.com, you sign up there and then you go to Groups and search for "UCU" and then From the UCU site you can go to the University College Utrecht freshmen site....

i hope thats alright... let me know if u need further help!
essygal1990
I am not too hopeful! :frown: :redface:

Congratulations on your SOAS offer, on a side note. :smile:

You should be hopeful!

Thanks hehe now I'm just waiting on the Scots, and on my teacher to fill in the reference form for UCU so I can send mine a bit before the October deadline :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lia_missbrightside
So it's www.facebook.com, you sign up there and then you go to Groups and search for "UCU" and then From the UCU site you can go to the University College Utrecht freshmen site....

Thanks a lot for the info I also read most of the posts.. a lot of interesting information...I still don't have a reply... Does anybody know how many applicants are there each year?
Lia_missbrightside

Thanx a lot 4 the useful info... I read almost all the posts :smile: I found it really ineresting ... still don't have an answer and I send an email to the admission office to ask about the delay... when I have an answer I will send you the whole info

thanx a lot for the useful info.. I read almost all yhe posts and it was really interesting...still dont have an answer and I wrote an email to the admission office ..when I have an answer I will send the information
Hey, I got an email today saying that I'm gonna have an interview, but the interview-schedule is not set up yet, so they'll keep me updated....

what about you guys ... I hope you got one too... I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Pls keep me posted!
Lia_missbrightside
Hey, I got an email today saying that I'm gonna have an interview, but the interview-schedule is not set up yet, so they'll keep me updated....

what about you guys ... I hope you got one too... I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Pls keep me posted!

Congratulations on the invitation for an interview, that is excellent :smile: :hugs:

No nothing yet :frown:. I really hope I still have a slight chance!
Congratulations!

I still don't have anything :frown: ...
Reply 54
Nah. Just an acknowledgement. Congrats on the interview. :smile:
Reply 55
Anyone, anything?

:eek:
NickkO
Anyone, anything?

:eek:

Still waiting.. .. .. ..

:frown:
no answer... I called them 2 weeks ago and they said that I should receive a reply within 1 week but...still nothing.. Is anyone planning to go to the open day on 15th of march?
I just sent my application for Spring 2009 entry :smile:
Good luck! and dont expect answer soon :smile: ... I called the staff of ucu and they said that the readers are almost done and we should receive answer hopefully next week...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending