The Student Room Group

magaluf, should i go?

Hi Guys

All my mates are going Magaluf in the summer for 10 days. I want to go and have got the money but worried for some reason. Guess its proberly because I have never been away from home before without other gardiens such as Teachers. Just wondering what everyone thinks, should I man up and stop being a chicken or am I right to be scared?

Scroll to see replies

if your 16+ then go!!
If you don't go you will regret it =]

Live your life and enjoy it!

Have a great time!
All My Friends Are Going Napa :frown: Im Heartbroken I Wont Be Going
go you have great fun
its great over there
Go if you have fantasies of overweight Northerners grabbing your crotch whilst slurring in your ear 'I'm wearing no knickas'.

Otherwise, go abroad to one of the other popular clubbing hotspots. I've been to Tenerife, Corfu, Ayia Napa and Magaluf. Magaluf is the only one I hated.
pink_lucie
All My Friends Are Going Napa :frown: Im Heartbroken I Wont Be Going

I'm going back there on June 4th. I can't wait :biggrin:

Why aren't you going?
overweight Northerners

how stereotypical
an_end_has_a_start
how stereotypical

Hardly, when I went the majority of people were fat chicks from Newcastle.
Ginger_Rogers

Why aren't you going?

Im going too on the 2nd July
im going in 09 go you'll have an awesome time !
Hardly, when I went the majority of people were fat chicks from Newcastle.

why not say geordie's then or something. because i consider myself to be a northerner but i'm not from newcastle, i'm not fat, and i always wear knickers!
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']Im going too on the 2nd July

Have you been before? It's brilliant!
an_end_has_a_start
why not say geordie's then or something. because i consider myself to be a northerner but i'm not from newcastle, i'm not fat, and i always wear knickers!

Haha, my apologies. Whenever I say Northerner I always think of Scousers/Geordies (must be my South-ish ignorance coming out :biggrin:)
:-) ok. glad i cleared that up! haha
Ginger_Rogers
Have you been before? It's brilliant!

Yes I went last year. Where are you staying?
*is from newcastle and isn't overweight* :angry:

I think you should go though! Holidays with friends are brilliant! When you get there, any anxieties should slip away! And people tend to be more sensible than you might think they will be. None of my friends have done anything MAJORLY stupid on holiday.
*is from newcastle and isn't overweight*

do you wear knickers dear? haha
Laundry day so no!
But usually I do!
Ginger_Rogers

Why aren't you going?

no money, and my bf probably wont let me go and seen as he doesnt have a passport cant come with me and my friends

Latest

Trending

Trending