The Student Room Group

Help!!! iceland-supermarket opening hours?

Hey does anyone here know what are the opening hours for iceland on bank holiday monday? 24th of monday, 2008. Is it even opened?

I need the same information with tesco's and sainsbury's.Thankyou if you reply any useful information.:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

Im talking about london by the way. Around kilburn park station.
From kilburn park station - oxford circus. Any distance around there i can travel to it. I have a local iceland around me the one near B n Q in cricklewood.
Reply 1
It will vary between branches. You can check here for tesco and here for sainsbury's.
Reply 2
if its open itl run sunday hours
dh00001
if its open itl run sunday hours

huh? i said that i don't if it is open or not and i can't find the information and where. So if you do somehow find the opening times for the bank holiday monday can you please send me the link to where you found it?
Reply 4
Instincts_2012
huh? i said that i don't if it is open or not and i can't find the information and where. So if you do somehow find the opening times for the bank holiday monday can you please send me the link to where you found it?

I already told you how to do it. Follow those two links, type in the town that you live in, and it will list the opening hours for tomorrow.
rottcodd
It will vary between branches. You can check here for tesco and here for sainsbury's.

Hey do you by any chance know a iceland store locator?:confused: :biggrin: Thanks.
Reply 6
Well, it's not that hard - just type in 'iceland store locator' into google, or failing that, go the iceland homepage.

Lazy

Iceland is the only one that doesn't list bank holiday opening hours on there though. But at least that has its number on it so you could phone them up in the morning.
rottcodd
Well, it's not that hard - just type in 'iceland store locator' into google, or failing that, go the iceland homepage.

Lazy

Iceland is the only one that doesn't list bank holiday opening hours on there though. But at least that has its number on it so you could phone them up in the morning.

how do i find out the opening hours?
Reply 8
Read the post that I just made.
Reply 9
Sainsburys is 9-7 tomorrow :smile:
Well, it is at my store.

Edit: I'm aware you're asking about Iceland, but Sainsbury's is always an option.
Jhawkins
Sainsburys is 9-7 tomorrow :smile:
Well, it is at my store.

Edit: I'm aware you're asking about Iceland, but Sainsbury's is always an option.

Thanks! :smile: :biggrin: :smile: 9am-7pm (got it):biggrin:
Reply 11
Instincts_2012
Thanks! :smile: :biggrin: :smile: 9am-7pm (got it):biggrin:

They live in Lincolnshire, you live in London. The stores don't all universally open up at the same time, so yours might not have the same opening hours, and might even be closed. I don't know why you seem to have a problem following the links that I gave you, but whatever :rolleyes:

Latest