The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's normal I think. I don't know the exact medical reason, but I know, the body of a male works hard to pump up the penis, and to release sperms. When you are on top, i.e. a cowgirl position, the male does less work outside, but inside, his body is still working to produce and channel fluid so to speak.

Btw, I'm a fan of cowgirl position :smile:
We're just fitter. :wink:
We do all the work :p:
Men just sweat more than women on the whole.
pasta_man_beast
We do all the work :p:

apparently, you don't do much work when she's on top :wink:
Justintabib
apparently, you don't do much work when she's on top :wink:

Speak for yourself :p:
fair enough, I don't fancy working out while making love :biggrin:
In all honesty I prefer it :biggrin:
spacecowgirl89
We're just fitter. :wink:

Are you ready to put your claim to the test?:p:
Anonymous
Just something I'd noticed. When we have sex my boyfriend ends up dripping with sweat but even when I'm on top and really "going for it" so to speak, I never get anywhere near as sweaty as him.
Does anyone know the medical reason for this? Is it a commonly recognised fact or are we just weird? :p:

Anyway, any pearls of wisdom gratefully received!

Because men have to make a lot more effort. Obvious isn't it?
Women are letting themselves orgasm as fast as possible - men are ready to after five minutes and concentrating on not orgasming. It's hard work :p:. Also I've noticed some blokes just sweat loads in general, though not all. I remember some lads at PE would be sweating bucketloads after doing relatively little, and not necessarily anything to do with being unfit, a lot of them were actually the more sporty types.
'Cause men are ickier than girls naturally? :biggrin:
Maybe its something to do with hormones. I don't know, I just thought I'd come up with something biologically related heehee
Anonymous
Just something I'd noticed. When we have sex my boyfriend ends up dripping with sweat but even when I'm on top and really "going for it" so to speak, I never get anywhere near as sweaty as him.
Does anyone know the medical reason for this? Is it a commonly recognised fact or are we just weird? :p:

Anyway, any pearls of wisdom gratefully received!

Are you male or female?
Reply 15
I never sweat during sex. Can't say I noticed any girls that did either.
men are hotter.
Reply 17
higher metobolic rate?
dh00001
higher metobolic rate?

nah ...
Men sweat more, because they begin to sweat at lower temperatures.

Fitter people also sweat at lower temperatures, in order to cool their body as quick as possible instead of waiting till it reaches a high heat for sweating.

Women are better at regulating their water balance in the body.

Testosterone levels during intercourse have been linked with body temperature but not proven.

Men do more work, due to be being heavier (usually) and more muscle (lb/ft). And therefore require more energy (and therefore excess heat) to move the same amount female do.

Latest

Trending

Trending