The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Gamble
Not 18, but at 16 you can leagally buy and sell scrap metal i think. i had an assembly on it at high school lol.
Buy cigarettes
Join the armed forces without parental permission
Marry without parental permission
Move out without parental permission
Run for election

I'm sure there's more.
Reply 4
Buy swords :ninja:
Buy fags, make your own decisions in terms of criminal justice action (no parental consent needed)
Reply 6
Drive
Be a paedophile.
andiroo
Drive

you can drive when you're 17.
Reply 9
Get battered legally
sparkyitfc18
Not 18, but at 16 you can leagally buy and sell scrap metal i think. i had an assembly on it at high school lol.

we once had a school assembly (last year) about selling poo. and yes, i mean human poo. you should of seen the headteacher grinning like a loon behind the speaker :biggrin:

on topic though:
buy sharp objects from shops without perental permission
get a mortgage
get a job working behind a bar
Reply 11
buy aerosoles and solvents
Reply 12
SpiritedAway
we once had a school assembly (last year) about selling poo. and yes, i mean human poo. you should of seen the headteacher grinning like a loon behind the speaker :biggrin:

on topic though:
buy sharp objects from shops without perental permission

what?! selling poo..........?? :confused: :eek:
Reply 13
Go to prison
Make a will.
yello
what?! selling poo..........?? :confused: :eek:

yeah apparently some guy made millions selling "human waste" to cleaning companies and other places. he'd buy it from some randomer that owned a 'poo-factory' (one of those sewage plants) and then sold it onto other places. can't remember the full ins and outs of it.
Reply 16
we've had this before.

Gamble
Buy all shares, not just scottish companies.
Do you have to be 18 to buy a penknife? My dad bought one for me when I was about 13... it was a really good one as well, but I've lost it. Will I get ID'd if I try to buy a new one?

Just so I don't annoy people by not contributing to the thread - in France you can get a part-time job when you're 18. Until then, you're not allowed.

Ohhh random Cheerios craving.
Not Invented Yet
Do you have to be 18 to buy a penknife? My dad bought one for me when I was about 13... it was a really good one as well, but I've lost it. Will I get ID'd if I try to buy a new one?

Just so I don't annoy people by not contributing to the thread - in France you can get a part-time job when you're 18. Until then, you're not allowed.

Ohhh random Cheerios craving.

i don't think you do. i vaguely remember going on a brownies ( :biggrin: ) trip when i was little, and i'm sure other brownies were buying penknives. and we must have only been 7/8

edit: i'm not sure if that was legal though

Latest

Trending

Trending