The Student Room Group

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Scroll to see replies

lol defo!
Reply 21
does anyone now were i can watch gossip girl online?
Reply 22
http://www.sidereel.com/Gossip_Girl - You could try this site. Seems to be a lot of Chinese subtitles though!

This Saturday (well, tomorrow) on ITV2, I do believe, they are showing all three episodes so far from 2.15pm to 5.15pm. Yay!
Reply 23

Can I just confirm that what they are showing on ITV2 at the moment is actually from the beginning of series 1?
Reply 24
Yep, it is.
Reply 25
new season starts on the 21st.. :biggrin:
Yep. Here is the promo. I cant wait :biggrin:

EDIT: It is episode 14 of season 1. So, it may contain spoilers for those of you following ITV2 :p:
Reply 27
I love it, especially the clothes but the only slight thing I have against it is the fact that Blair and Serena are ALWAYS falling out.

I mean first they fall out over Nate. Then they seem to make it up, then they fall out again, and so on. That gets kinda annoying.
Reply 28
Its amazingg!! ep 13 was the last ep i watched i dnt knw if it was the season finale or they simply stopped because of the writers strike :s-smilie:
SJ_1
Its amazingg!! ep 13 was the last ep i watched i dnt knw if it was the season finale or they simply stopped because of the writers strike :s-smilie:

They had to stop because of the writer's strike :frown:

As someone else says though, new eps on 21/4!!!!!
Reply 30
awww thats really good!! ive missed it lol!
Where else are you watching it if not on ITV2?
Reply 32
PoisonDonna

u can watch it online stuff like surfthechannel wil have al the eps
PoisonDonna

Online :biggrin:
Reply 34
Serena's annoying me...is she annoying anyone else?! I can't see why Dan would bother with her...she's not really any different to Blair, she's annoying and superficial and always letting him down, I don't get the whole attraction!?!

I loved "As much as I'm enjoying the speech about not needing material things from a guy with that much product in his hair..." I love Chuck :smile:
Mondayyy :smile:
My friend and I are going to have a marathon to prepare! At least I've had Skins to tide me over.
Reply 36
abc101
Serena's annoying me...is she annoying anyone else?! I can't see why Dan would bother with her...she's not really any different to Blair, she's annoying and superficial and always letting him down, I don't get the whole attraction!?!

I loved "As much as I'm enjoying the speech about not needing material things from a guy with that much product in his hair..." I love Chuck :smile:

ha ! couldnt agree more...and she gets worse as the series progresses.

and chuck bass is the best thing i ever did see. AND he's actually english in real life. phworr
Reply 37
So the new series on the 21st, will it be available online or are we best just waiting till it hits ITV2??
Reply 38
Hmm turns out the new series is being uploaded onto the reel. Just saw the latest one. V entertaining
Reply 39
sssjay
ha ! couldnt agree more...and she gets worse as the series progresses.

and chuck bass is the best thing i ever did see. AND he's actually english in real life. phworr

Yeah but his regular accent is nowhere near as sexy as his American one :frown: It's pretty damn impressive though, I never would have guessed he was English til I read it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending