The Student Room Group
It might be possible...

You could phone or email the university admissions to find out.
Also, have a look on the UCAS website as the Course Search allows you to see entry requirements for all University courses.
Reply 2
I am applying to do a fast track AAT NVQ level 2/3 for this september
asfar as i know, and i have been researching it,
you can only pass and fail it looks like,
and if you pass you get 160 UCAS points (eqiuv to 2 C's)
some uni's accept those points already (such as oxford brookes)
but i think that they are officially recognised next year, like every university has to accept that it is worth 160 UCAS points.
hope that helps. anyother questions feel free to ask me
iv been on the phone to the course leader today and I have my interveiw next week.
go on www.aat.org.uk
Reply 3
They're equivalent to A levels. However, some unis may not accept them.
Reply 4
yeh atm i dont think many do, but if you are to start the course this september then i have got the impression from personal internet research and from talking to the course leader at my local college that the unis will have to accept them for higher education applications from 2009. not to say that very reputable unis will like them very much tho.
I am currently doing business at University of Liverpool and I got in with an NVQ Level 4.
Reply 6
MickJones1984
I am currently doing business at University of Liverpool and I got in with an NVQ Level 4.

do you remember how many UCAS points the level 4 was equivilant to?

the level 3 counts for 160 UCAS points which is anough to get onto my chosen course at a couple of unis but if i decided to do a level 4 as well i might be able to go to a better uni.
thanks if u know :smile:
Sorry, but I have no idea. I was just hoping that it would be enough to get me onto the course and it turns out it was. I really didn't think a university like Liverpool would take it, but it just proves that it's worth applying to whatever uni you want. Good luck with applying.
Reply 8
ok no worries

Latest

Trending

Trending