The Student Room Group

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've watched episode 14 and frankly it was a bit of a disappointment.

Spoiler

Jane Eyre
I've watched episode 14 and frankly it was a bit of a disappointment.

Spoiler

Yeeees, actually!!

She's an old enemy of Serena's and she properly ****s things up when she turns up!!! Played by Michelle Trachtenberg (I think that's how it's spelt) (So I'm reading off the US sites)
Reply 42
Kathryn128
Yeeees, actually!!

She's an old enemy of Serena's and she properly ****s things up when she turns up!!! Played by Michelle Trachtenberg (I think that's how it's spelt) (So I'm reading off the US sites)

Cool. I think it is better if we use spoilers as most people here are not up to US speed :p:

Spoiler

Reply 43
Jane eyre

Spoiler

Im so psyched finally america has caught up again! I was so upset when they started from the beginning, watching a new ep yesterday rocked. I love Jenny!
Jane Eyre
Cool. I think it is better if we use spoilers as most people here are not up to US speed :p:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 45

Spoiler

Reply 46
I hate serena's brother's hair in the new episode, he looks really creepie now. Not as attractive as he did before.
-steph-
I hate serena's brother's hair in the new episode, he looks really creepie now. Not as attractive as he did before.

Personally, I like that he's at least decided on a hair colour now, rather than my having to watch his roots grow out into this increasingly two-toned mop :wink:

I don't like the cut at all (too Nineties) but I do like that it's one shade of brown :smile:
Episode 15.

Spoiler

Reply 49
Exactly what I thought -skyhigh-! :smile:
Reply 50
Is anyone on episode 16 as yet? If so are you shocked with what happens at the end. So unexpected.
Reply 51
I just remeberd it should be online.. Im looking for it now!
Reply 52
-steph-
Is anyone on episode 16 as yet? If so are you shocked with what happens at the end. So unexpected.

my jaw literally hit the floor !
Reply 53
Oh My God.

I had a total chill when that happened.. Bloody Hell the way they change the music on you and all.. Then silence.. I actually feel really weird now.. Nice Editing there GG, Kudos.
Oh my freaking god :eek3:

Best episode ever :yy:
Reply 55
So from that shocking ending Ive been thinking what might of happened..

Spoiler

Hanzing
So from that shocking ending Ive been thinking what might of happened..

Spoiler

Literally, at the end I was like :eek: For about ten minutes. It's gotten SO much better!!

Spoiler

please please please tell me where you can watch ALL the episodes???? im dying here people!! lol im on ep 11 atm
Reply 58
You can try you tube just type in gossip girl season 2 episode 16.
Reply 59
I noticed that I seem to be the only guy that watches this show, I feel a little weird.

Quick Reply

Latest