The Student Room Group

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ah, but the ladies will love you!

Mehzii - www.sidereel.com is a great place, go to the gossip girl page and each episode there are several links where to watch each ep.
-steph-
You can try you tube just type in gossip girl season 2 episode 16.

It was removed super quick this time.
Hanzing
So from that shocking ending Ive been thinking what might of happened..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 63
- skyhigh

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 64
Ooh all you naughty spoilers people! I'm avoiding your tantalising little boxes, and trying to forget the spoilers I've read elsewhere!

Serena's mother is ridiculous...who would want the decrepit old Bart Bass when they could have the sexy as heck Rufus Humphrey?!!! OK there's the money factor, but come on, Rufus rocks socks!
Reply 65
I Know what you mean about spoilers, I went to watch Ep 16 and someone had written directly under the Video what the 'big thing' was in that episode, I was so angry it ruined the entire episode!!
abc101
Ooh all you naughty spoilers people! I'm avoiding your tantalising little boxes, and trying to forget the spoilers I've read elsewhere!

Serena's mother is ridiculous...who would want the decrepit old Bart Bass when they could have the sexy as heck Rufus Humphrey?!!! OK there's the money factor, but come on, Rufus rocks socks!

i know what you mean bart is just errgghhh especially coz he's chucks dad.. Rufus is soo cute and just a gentleman, its a shame really that they don't end up together. But she only went for Bart because of serena... anyway.. i think she'll end up going back to rufus anyway despise what serena says...
I cant watch the new episode because of exams. :argh: Now I know how everyone who cant click on the spoilers must feel :getmecoat
Reply 68
I watched it this morning, Tis amazing! I shall say what I think in a spoiler and you can read when you watch :smile:
Btw next week, season finale people!

Spoiler

Hanzing
I watched it this morning, Tis amazing! I shall say what I think in a spoiler and you can read when you watch :smile:
Btw next week, season finale people!

Spoiler

It has been amazing lately, hasn't it?? :biggrin:

Spoiler

Okay i love this show but you lot being so far ahead is so annoying! Hehe! :p:
I'm finding it really hard not to open those spoiler boxes!
Reply 71
Sorry Donna, As soon as I heard A Gossip Girl Series was being made I couldnt wait forit to come here, I had to watch it asap!! Im the same with Antm and Heroes..Ive already seen the series 2 on BBC2!
I'm so impatient. But dont look, because there are some great eps comming up!
oh wow, just found this thread
i'm a massive fan of gossip girl (:

and yes i do read on whats happening in America
but i dont watch the episodes ahahaaa

i guess i think that Blair and Chuck should be together
and i think Serena and Dan are lovely together too,
not so sure on the whole Rufus, Lily and Bart triangle though

xoxo
Hanzing
Sorry Donna, As soon as I heard A Gossip Girl Series was being made I couldnt wait forit to come here, I had to watch it asap!! Im the same with Antm and Heroes..Ive already seen the series 2 on BBC2!
I'm so impatient. But dont look, because there are some great eps comming up!

Hehe okay, I'm using all my willpower not to look, especially seeing as I'm so bored with revision I'd end up watching them all online or something!

Next ep on ITV2 tonight though... what are we up to, 7? 8?
Reply 74
I really like this show, very weirdly. Feels odd being one of the few males that actually like it.
PoisonDonna

Next ep on ITV2 tonight though... what are we up to, 7? 8?

i think it's episode 8 tonight; "seventeen candles"

maxzara
I really like this show, very weirdly. Feels odd being one of the few males that actually like it.

don't worry, my boyfriends hooked too, mainly my influence (:

have you heard that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley (S + D) are together in real life. this makesme happy ahahaaa

xoxo
Reply 76
LittleMissStar
i think it's episode 8 tonight; "seventeen candles"

don't worry, my boyfriends hooked too, mainly my influence (:

have you heard that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley (S + D) are together in real life. this makesme happy ahahaaa

xoxo

O.o I love that episode
i think last night's episode was such a nice one
rufus and alison (can't remember hew name) were really sweet
i feel sorry for Blair though, but glad her and Chuck ended up together again :wink:
hope jenny doesnt get found out for hugging Nate
cant wait for next weeks, but the last one in America is out this Monday right, that will keep megoing for a bit
Finally watched episode 16 :biggrin:

Spoiler

Thought last night's was a bit dull, maybe a bit of a filler ep, apart from the Blair and Chuck thing.

Quick Reply

Latest