The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lol
Reply 2
Thats not very much at all, most people masturbate more than once a day!
Reply 3
Cut off your cock and balls. Problem solved :smile:
Reply 4
Every two days?! That's not that bad. Try every two hours.
I don't want her to read this, so anon or delete.

I was having sex so much with my girlfriend when we started that I was actually bordering on depressed when it was her time of the month! So no, it's not too much!

There is no limit at which it becomes "unhealthy", so just enjoy!
Reply 6
Meh... just enjoy it.
Reply 7
And your problem exactly?

Every two days is hardly abnormal.
Reply 8
Anonymous
i just can't stop having sex with my girlfriend and masturbating. I masturbate every two days and have sex every two days (most of the time?). Is this too much?>
it just feels weird.

That's rather mediocre I would say. Dear me, I must confess my disappointment in this thread! :p:
Reply 9
OP, you're not out of the ordinary at all. Be glad you're getting some haha
Unless you masturbate so much, u end up wacking a bloody stump, or having sex so much your penis bores though the vagina and into the womb...your fine.

When I typed the second part, I imagined your cock as the channel tunnel drill. I need to see someone about that.
Reply 11
Anonymous
i just can't stop having sex with my girlfriend and masturbating. I masturbate every two days and have sex every two days (most of the time?). Is this too much?>
it just feels weird.

Oh come on! That's less than normal. Only sex every two days? Is she ugly or something?
no i just assume it was a bit too much since she is my first girlfriend, a fine one too :biggrin:
this is my other account sorry.
Reply 14
If it feels weird, don't do it. But most people would say that's normal or even slightly less than normal.

I'm closing this before it gets silly.

Latest

Trending

Trending