The Student Room Group

Sexually attracted to EVERYONE?! =(

Please keep this anon for obvious reasons.

Since going on the contraceptive pill a couple of months ago, I suddenly feel sexually attracted to like.. everyone.

If I am out somewhere, or just walk down a street and I see a man, I will instantly think of what it would be like to have sex with them, and imagine it and stuff, its really weird.

I was on a train the other day, and there was a guy sat opposite me, and ALL I could think about was like... what it would be like if we had sex on the train spontaneously.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a whore or anything, I wouldn't ever start acting on my thoughts, but it is just really getting me down.

Just wondered if anyone else has ever felt like this? Is it just a phase that will pass?
(I'm 17 by the way)

Scroll to see replies

The only thing I can think of that would cause that is a hormone imbalance of some sort. I don't think it's normal, so go see a doctor.
i feel like that normally, lol. i wouldn't act on it either though. but i'm not on any contraceptive pill.
my friend however started feeling like that about 3 months after starting on microgynon. she also put on loads of weight, had rash on her face that resembled africa, and got really spotty.
most unpleasant. i hope it works out better for you.

edit:
LastLordofTime
The only thing I can think of that would cause that is a hormone imbalance of some sort. I don't think it's normal, so go see a doctor.

really? :eek: i hate doctors. i'm screweddd.
Reply 3
Hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you go on the contraceptive pill?
Reply 4
I'm on the pill and now you come to mention it, I feel like that happened to me :smile: It's nothing to worry about, maybe the pill just makes some people horny :biggrin:
Reply 5
h82think

I think you just answered your own question. It's called the contraceptive pill for a reason.
Reply 6
h82think

You asking me?

Well, as a method of contraception...
Lol, I'll imagine lots of men will like you :p:
Reply 8
Anonymous
You asking me?

Well, as a method of contraception...

Duh :P
Reply 9
She might have been on the contraceptive pill to stop having such heavy periods.
Reply 10
h82think
She might have been on the contraceptive pill to stop having such heavy periods.

Fair enough, but if she did, why did you want to know? :P

Oh and how do you know she has "such heavy periods" hmm? :P
Reply 11
Heh, OP, welcome to my world.

Just resist the urge to go round humping everyone's legs and you'll be fine.
Anonymous
If I am out somewhere, or just walk down a street and I see a man, I will instantly think of what it would be like to have sex with them, and imagine it and stuff, its really weird.

This is what being male feels like. You get used to it.
Reply 13
Oh god... I'm turning into a man haha!
Reply 14
ooh I've got microgynon
havent started taking it yet tho :s-smilie:
I heard it makes your breasts bigger (yay!), and your sex drive decrease (so thats how it works!)

hope I dont turn into a man tho.

also on the leaflet it details the side effects and one line says something like ''females may experience...'' as if males take it too...??!
I'd suggest getting a boyfriend and channelling this new-found horny-ness into him.

I envy him already :rolleyes:
Reply 16
stop taking the pill and see if you feel normal again and is so, find another method to prevent contraception.
I can (somewhat) relate. Don't worry, it's just taboo to talk about it, and I'm sure not that abnormal. I confessed about it to a guy friend of mine, and he just laughed and said "that's hot!!"
Reply 18
Well you are on the pill at age 17. I think you must be a whore.
shmex
Well you are on the pill at age 17. I think you must be a whore.

I hope you're joking. If you are, a couple of smileys at the end of your statement (:p:/:wink:/:rolleyes:) would be better - humour doesn't always show online. If you weren't joking, unfortunately you're rather narrow minded..

OP, if it's really affecting you badly, then go back to the doctors and go onto a different pill. If you think you can live with it, find yourself a boyfriend/girlfriend/dildo to get the frustrations out :p:

Latest