The Student Room Group
You should probably contact your school and find out because I got mine in December and I think, as you said, most people have got them by now. They might have sent them to you by post and they got lost, as the postal system in this country isn't the most reliable!
Reply 2
They usually come by February? :confused:
Reply 3
They actually arrived in september time I think. You should all get them by now. If you didn't have a certificate ceremony, they probably send them to you.
Reply 4
Yeah I haven't got mine but only because the school haven't got round to presenting them yet!
shyopstv
How many people here still haven't recieved their GCSE certificates from last year yet? Everyone who I have asked has either got them or has been told a date for when they will get them but I have heard nothing.

I did mine in 2003,and still haven't had any certificates.I think what you have to do is contact your school (if you've changed obviously.)My school only gives them out if you request them and I still haven't got round to it lol :smile:
Reply 6
i havent got mine but i dont get it until yr 12 presentation at the end of the year :frown:
Reply 7
We had to go and sign for ours in November.
Reply 8
i havent got mine yet :frown:
shyopstv
How many people here still haven't recieved their GCSE certificates from last year yet? Everyone who I have asked has either got them or has been told a date for when they will get them but I have heard nothing.

You should have recieved them in november. Contact your exam board for more info.
Reply 10
Queenoftheuniverse
You should have recieved them in november. Contact your exam board for more info.

Well the school will have received them in november..

Whether they give them out then or not is another question
Reply 11
Contact your school everyone who has not got them yet. If you don't they get shreaded!!! It costs £25 for each certificate to be reprinted! :redface:
Reply 12
Queenoftheuniverse

Exam boards will not discuss your particular case with you. They ask you to get your examination centre (usually your school) to contact them on your behalf.

All certificates are sent direct to the examination centre after appeals etc. are sorted out. In straightforward cases this will be shortly after the start of the autumn term following results day - in protracted cases or one's where errors have been made on provisional results sheets - it could take quite a bit longer.

Best advice is, as said before, contact your examination centre (school?)
Reply 13
How do the GCSE Certificates look? Please post a picture if you can. thank you
usa1981
How do the GCSE Certificates look? Please post a picture if you can. thank you

You get a separate certificate for each exam board. It just has your details (name, candidate number, centre name and number and probably some other things I've forgotten) at the top and lists your subjects and results.

So my AQA one says:

D&T Food technology: Grade B (b)

My Edexcel one says:

French: Grade A* (a*)
Mathematics: Grade B (b)

And my OCR one says:

English: Grade A (a)
English literature: Grade A (a)
History: Grade A (a)
Media studies: Grade B (b)
Religious studies (short course): Grade A (a)
Science (double award): Grade A (a)

On the back, it has an explanation of the grades and marks, and for English, English literature and maths, it also gives you your individual marks for each exam and coursework.
Reply 15
kellywood_5
You get a separate certificate for each exam board. It just has your details (name, candidate number, centre name and number and probably some other things I've forgotten) at the top and lists your subjects and results.

So my AQA one says:

D&T Food technology: Grade B (b)

My Edexcel one says:

French: Grade A* (a*)
Mathematics: Grade B (b)

And my OCR one says:

English: Grade A (a)
English literature: Grade A (a)
History: Grade A (a)
Media studies: Grade B (b)
Religious studies (short course): Grade A (a)

On the back, it has an explanation of the grades and marks, and for English, English literature and maths, it also gives you your individual marks for each exam and coursework.

I would like to thank you again. You explaned it well. Do they do the same at AS/A2 levels? thank you.
Reply 16
Yes, they do.
usa1981
I would like to thank you again. You explaned it well. Do they do the same at AS/A2 levels? thank you.

Yep, and for AS/A2 you get your marks as well.

Latest