The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Isn't Emmanuel the best?!
Reply 21
darkenergy
Has a river nearby!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: It's got to be the best.

So does, Queens', Kings, Clare, Trinity, Johns and Magd. Jesus has a moat.

A.

Never been in Peterhouse, seems like it ought to be part on the river but don't know for sure.
Robinson's not the best.

MB
Reply 23
My vote goes to Trinity Hall

Rob :wink:
Reply 24
Alaric

Never been in Peterhouse, seems like it ought to be part on the river but don't know for sure.

I think it doesn't, actually - or at least, you have to climb over the back wall and fall in rather than it having its own "Backs" like the superior colleges :wink:

Clare has the best bridge :wink:
Trinity of course....
It's the best place in Europe.:smile:
In Cambridge:
1.Trinity,
2. King's
3.St.John's...
RobSharpe
My vote goes to Trinity Hall

Rob :wink:

Do you have an offer at Trinity Hall or are you a student there already?
Helenia
I think it doesn't, actually - or at least, you have to climb over the back wall and fall in rather than it having its own "Backs" like the superior colleges :wink:

Clare has the best bridge :wink:

orgasm bridge is better. It's a better place to spit on punting tourists.

NV
Reply 28
musicboy
orgasm bridge is better. It's a better place to spit on punting tourists.

NV

Which bridge is that? :confused: :confused:
Who says the 'big' colleges are going to be best?! And how are you defining them as big anyway?! King's is small :p:
Trinity, without a doubt. That's why I applied there, and even Oxonians I know agree with me on this point :biggrin:
synaesthesia
Trinity, without a doubt. That's why I applied there, and even Oxonians I know agree with me on this point :biggrin:

No comment!
Reply 32
MadNatSci
Who says the 'big' colleges are going to be best?! And how are you defining them as big anyway?! King's is small :p:

Apparently it's on number of UKL people who have offers for there. Because they all know soooooo much about their colleges :wink: That's why King's is there and Clare isn't, despite the fact we're bigger (and cooler and generally infinitely better :p: )

JaF - orgasm bridge is Garrett Hostel Bridge, behind Tit Hall. I have NO idea why it has that name, it just does. I don't like it cos it's so hard to cycle over.
Helenia
Apparently it's on number of UKL people who have offers for there. Because they all know soooooo much about their colleges :wink: That's why King's is there and Clare isn't, despite the fact we're bigger (and cooler and generally infinitely better :p: )

JaF - orgasm bridge is Garrett Hostel Bridge, behind Tit Hall. I have NO idea why it has that name, it just does. I don't like it cos it's so hard to cycle over.

It has that name because it's one of the steeper points in cambridge and thus when cyclists go over they sometimes sound like they're having an orgasm.

MB
Reply 34
Helenia

Well according to this years prospectus we outnumber kings in undergraduates by a whole 3 people! But they must have a lot more grads hidden somewhere because they seem to have considerably more junior members overall.

Helenia

Wow, you learn something new everyday (sometimes it's even compsci).

A.
Reply 35
musicboy
It has that name because it's one of the steeper points in cambridge and thus when cyclists go over they sometimes sound like they're having an orgasm.

*Note to self* never make any sort of sound when cycling over Garrett Hostel Bridge :eek:

Usually though, it's more of a "watch out!!!" as I come screaming down the other side uncontrollably into a bunch of tourists who've sensiblly decided to walk right across the path :rolleyes:
Alaric
Jesus has a moat.

eh?? :confused:
Reply 37
amateurish
eh?? :confused:

Around the back of Jesus between it and Jesus green is a canal/glorified ditch that would be much nicer to Jesus to call a moat :smile:

It's normally covered with lots of leaves etc and looks more skank than the cam.

A.
Reply 38
Alaric
It's normally covered with lots of leaves etc and looks more skank than the cam.

I didn't even realise that was possible!
JaF
I didn't even realise that was possible!

Oh yes, easily possible - jusst look at Caius food.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending