The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't shave it, thats just plain nasty.

Wax it all off!
Reply 3
princess_sue

Wax it all off!

I always read people saying they wax but seriously does that not REALLY hurt?! I waxed my arms once, and oh my god it hurt, I can imagine waxing down there being way worse?!
If you're intending to go bald, don't shave, it's better to wax, and doesn't hurt all that much (get it done by a professional!!!!)

Otherwise, just trim, unless you fancy going au naturale. Personally, I'd trim or wax.
Reply 5
princess_sue

Wax it all off!

Why is it "nasty"? I find it sad that people would think like this. Talk about brainwashed by the media...
woah
I always read people saying they wax but seriously does that not REALLY hurt?! I waxed my arms once, and oh my god it hurt, I can imagine waxing down there being way worse?!

It really doesn't, for me anyway although occasionally it will bring a tear to my eye lol. Some people are just different though & I can imagine it hurting a lot more it does me.
Reply 7
Yuffie
Why is it "nasty"? I find it sad that people would think like this. Talk about brainwashed by the media...

lol how exactly does that work??

it is a bit nasty basically ripping your pubes on with a razor :wink2:
Clean cut - very nice :biggrin:
Yuffie

It is not sad, and I am most certainly not 'brainwashed' by the media.
I shave my legs and in all honesty the stubble that grows back repulses me as an individual. Waxing is more suited to my taste in hair removal and I choose not to have stubble growing around my nether regions.
Thats for my as an individual!! Clear?

Nicely put :p: I feel compelled to add that most guys I know dont like it completely barren down there, but if circumstances are such that they are, they wont complain anyway.

Personally I dont mind either way. Ive been with a natural girl, trimmed, waxed(to the point of, but not completely...) But dont take my opinion for it, I just like women in general - although I must trimming makes oral sex a touch easier and more pleasant for me :p: :redface:

I think she probrably means in regards to the stubble it leaves behind - im not so sure it has much to do with the media. :wink:
Ooh, on further thought, going au naturale could be fun. I heard about this girl that never shaved, but instead dyed her pubes green, and had tattooed above "Don't Step on the Grass". I thought that was pretty inventive, if a bit of an effort.
You could well do that! :p: I wonder if she was the type of person whom her boyfriend would expect to do such a thing - could be something of a shock otherwise.

Au naturale is fun too - its quite nice having a soft tuft of downy hair to run your fingers through...

But lets leave it at that for my contribution :redface:
onthejubileeline
Ooh, on further thought, going au naturale could be fun. I heard about this girl that never shaved, but instead dyed her pubes green, and had tattooed above "Don't Step on the Grass". I thought that was pretty inventive, if a bit of an effort.

:s err thats deintely unique, not my cup of tea though :vroam:
It depends on the girl and what they find comfortable.
Reply 15
onthejubileeline

I heard about someone having this tattooed near their pubes

Reply 16
wax no one likes to struggle through a garden to get the prize :p:
Nonloso
I heard about someone having this tattooed near their pubes

Haha, love it! Don't think I'd get anything like that done though :s-smilie: I don't think I want anyone to associate my pubic area with a field
wax wax wax

Shave = no no, bad idea! lol
Do you go to salons to get it waxed or do you just use strips at home?

I usually shave, but sometimes you can get a rash, which is not great. What do people use to stop rashes? I just put e45 when I get out of the shower.

Latest