The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Good, hate Glentoran.
Reply 41
I like Glentoran as a football team they dont have the baggage Linfield have, but I suppose its more sensible not to play them because of the marching season and they'll want to start preparing for the UEFA qualifiers.

I'm in Belfast now, and can walk to Donegal Celtics field, just a matter of finding a pub not full of plebs (hate drinking west belfast).
Reply 42
I'd say it beats drinking in east Belfast :biggrin:
Reply 43
Yeah it does :biggrin: would have probably went into town after going to the Oval anyway, or North Belfast but thats just as bad as West.
Reply 44
Have submitted this thread to be a society. Lets hope it goes though.
Celtic are after Razvan Rat, so I hear.
Reply 46
Can't wait for the weekend!!

Never got around to getting Fulham tickets. They're still on sale at CelticFC.net but doubt they'd get here in time. Also I'm working 9-5 so no time to get to Craven Cottage ticket office. Oh well, I'll ask about on the day and failing that just watch it in the pub - will be dying from Southampton anyway lol
Celtic have agreed fees with Auxerre for Tamas guys.
I am going to both games this weekend :smile: can't wait. To TOSCS if you buy them from Celtic now you will probably just have to pick them up from the ticket office on Saturday. Last year you could buy them on the day so I wouldn't worry too much.
Reply 49
I'm going to both as well - where are you travelling from and how? We're getting the early train back to London to catch Charlie & The Bhoys in Shepard's Bush.
Reply 50
Any idea how I can get back to Belfast from Glasgow after the City friendly? Its a 1945 kickoff and I've not been to Celtic park for a match that late.
Reply 51
stay in the Eurohostel mate, it's peanuts.
Reply 52
I'm not sure whats happenin' now :frown: going to metallica in dublin in august too now apparently, dont know how I talked myself into that one. Will have to see how the work timetable looks tomorrow.
Reply 53
i know how my work timetable is this week:

finish on thursday,
train to southampton friday morning,
party hard in southampton,
fall asleep somewhere,
wake up and get the train to london on saturday,
repeat the party antics of southampton,
home for sunday,
wake up and start my boring life for work on monday!

hail!
Reply 54
Are you from 313?
Reply 55
whats 313?
TOSCS
I'm going to both as well - where are you travelling from and how? We're getting the early train back to London to catch Charlie & The Bhoys in Shepard's Bush.

I am going from Borehamwood, driving down to Southampton and back that night. Then head into London on the train on the Sat, Charlie and the Bhoys are playing on Sat night right?
Reply 57
PaddyT
whats 313?

Board on Gamefaqs, thought I recognised your name...

bakewell12345
I am going from Borehamwood, driving down to Southampton and back that night. Then head into London on the train on the Sat, Charlie and the Bhoys are playing on Sat night right?

Yep, O'Donoghues by Goldhawk Road.
Reply 58
just seen this on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19846066810&ref=mf

reckon anything will come of it?
Reply 59
No, just a few bitter plebs.

Did you make that last comment? Laughed my balls off at it, "you cant fill your cottage anyway"

Quick Reply

Latest