One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Yusuf.T
i watched it on youtube
just type in One tree hill, school shooting

Theres loads of sperate vids like part 1.. then part 2. etc

sorry i cant be anymore help

Thank you :smile:
Argh, they've all been removed due to WB Copyright.
I really liked Jake and Peyton together, it was SO cute. That leaves Brucas-fav couple
I hate season 5, they wrecked it! I actually don't want peyton and lucas to be together any more!! Season 1 and 2 were the best!
Reply 44
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Yeah she's awesome :smile:
Also I got addicted to Missy Higgins via the show :smile:

Me too! I hadn't even heard of her, and then I asked my Australian friend about it and she said that Missy was huge over there.. :p: 100 Around the Bends is my favourite song. :love:
nothingspek
Has anybody got a link for the school shooting episode, so I can watch online? Trust that one to be the only episode I missed.

sidereel.com
Search One Tree Hill.... then in the series list it's season 3... ep no. 3x16 - with tired eyes.... it should give you a load of links to view it (some require firefox.... avoid zango ones... they're a pain!)
Okay, spooky, I was just looking for a OTH society!
I've started watching from Season 5, so am catching up on the rest via E4, which keeps skipping out episodes. Managed to see all of series 3 and 4, so far and it's just restarting onto 1.
Fav couple has to be Brucas, and because of that fave series = 3.
They missed out the school shooting episode and the phsyco derek episode.... which is annoying... if the show was never intended to be shown pre-watershed... why do E4 insist on puttng it on... they even edit friends and scrubs to fit in with their schedules.... why not invest in some new programming actually aimed at that market rather than (effectively) censoring good programming aimed at a slightly older (or less offended...) audience... THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED TO BE!
Fools... all of them....
As of yet this is not an official society since i'm too Bevinesque to work out how to do it *flutters eyelids*
"My names Rachel and I have red hair!"
Favourite quote :biggrin:
Anyone else got one?
Fairy.Dust.Forever
They missed out the school shooting episode and the phsyco derek episode.... which is annoying... if the show was never intended to be shown pre-watershed... why do E4 insist on puttng it on... they even edit friends and scrubs to fit in with their schedules.... why not invest in some new programming actually aimed at that market rather than (effectively) censoring good programming aimed at a slightly older (or less offended...) audience... THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED TO BE!
Fools... all of them....
As of yet this is not an official society since i'm too Bevinesque to work out how to do it *flutters eyelids*
Anyone else got one?

Oh, so that's why.
Yeh, two of the most important episodes and I've not seen them. Great!
I used to know how. :s-smilie:

Mine's in my sig. :smile:
Reply 49
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Fools... all of them....
Anyone else got one?

My favourite quote has to be "Bad guys lie to get into your bed. Good guys lie to get into your heart". Brooke :love:

I could try setting it up as a society if you want? Key word being try. :p:
Reply 51
Application for society submitted. :smile:
Yey!
I can't believe there isn't already one! I mean, the OC has one and OTH is better than that.
Reply 53
Yeah, OTH over the OC any day. :love:
Draconis
Yeah, OTH over the OC any day. :love:

:yep:

Thanks to E4 for giving me both of them, though!
Unfortunately I know how S5 ends as one of my friends watched it online and told me.
And then they found out the big S6 spoiler and told me. :frown:
School shooting
Season 4
Brooke
Brooke and Lucas (I hate Peyton! For no apparent reason, she just annoys me)
orangepossum
School shooting
Season 4
Brooke
Brooke and Lucas (I hate Peyton! For no apparent reason, she just annoys me)

Same - I don't really know why. She's okay in early season stuff, but once she starts whining after Lucas she's kinda irritating. Especially in Season 5.
Reply 57
lozz2601
:yep:

Thanks to E4 for giving me both of them, though!
Unfortunately I know how S5 ends as one of my friends watched it online and told me.
And then they found out the big S6 spoiler and told me. :frown:

Tell me!

No, wait, I don't want to know..

Or actually I do..

I can't decide :s-smilie:
Reply 58
I love the theme tune:cool:
I didn't want to know - I should get nicer friends!
Let me know if you do want to. :p:

Sine
I love the theme tune:cool:

Same - it's my ringtone. Well, the song it comes from is.

Quick Reply

Latest