The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tie a huge cheese to the top of your car and drive around town with a loudspeaker blasting out Radio 1.
Reply 21
Urinate onto your food before you eat it for a whole day
Reply 22
a massive **** off house party.

or just chill out reflecting on your life and achievements :p:
Reply 23
Ditto the punch a whale one.

It's necessary.
moose88
search free hugs on youtube... thats awesome

when you get older it just seems creepy,

oh btw im turning 20 in like 2 days, so yeh what can i do in 2 days lol

Welcome to :tsr2: noticing you're a new member :smile: If you need anything just ask me :smile:
Happy birthday for Wednesday :birthday:
Hmmm things to do in two days... all of the above really, and walk up to old people in a hoodie, act drunk with a bottle of whisky or some other alcoholic drink in your hand, and say, in an intimidating voice "I'm a teenager, do I scare you?" Of course you can't do that after Wednesday
Pretend that your the milk carton from Blurs music video 'Coffee & TV'.

For a full day.
Reply 26
Throw a strop, because you can..
Storm off from your friends or Mum , because you can (doing this while 25 is not acceptable, I'd imagine)

Get completely absorbed and consumed by someone who's going to **** on your heart , and cry about it because they never texted you back. I can't imagine any other age when you can do that without appearing to be riddled with emotional problems.
hibernate in your room playing really loud and depressing music. invest in gothic/mosher clothes and keep mentioning to everyone how "life is so unfair" and quote depressing poetry about how life is crap :yep:
Reply 28
fart loudly on the bus. point at the nearest pensioner and walk slowly off the bus:woo:
Spend all your money on useless crap and/or on going out.

Drink chocolate milk.

Rave or sing in your bedroom to some crappy music.

Eat unhealthily.

That's how I'm currently spending my last year as a teen, there's nothing better.
Reply 30
fart next to an old lady on tube and laugh in her face from zone 1 to 6
Reply 31
dont talk just grunt and point at things-it seems to be how my brother communicated through his teenage years
:rofl: Haha some of these suggestions really make me laugh.

Um, I think you should go on myspace and post a bulletin complaining about how your life is so terrible/you really hate someone/how you have no picture comments.

In real life...you should...sit and look moody. And then older people will pass by and say "Oh it's okay, he's a teenager". :yep:
hug everyone you see on the street .. nowadays you have to be below a certain age to do that... =/
Reply 34
Happy slap some OAPs

Be agressive to some strangers and call others your 'bre'

spend a whole day, midnight to midnight playing videogames

Use clingfilm as a condom and be surprised when you get pregnant.

Latest