The Student Room Group

what is average in terms of girth and width of a penis?

I'm friends with an 18 year old girl and we were fooling around in bed the other night. She saw my wang and said it was quite wide and thick, but what is the average width and girth of a penis? I measured it the other day and it's about 6" in circumference.

(and no i'm not being big-headed or conceited. other girls who've seen it say the same thing and i honestly want to know what the average is).

Scroll to see replies

I think average girth is about 4 to 4.5
Reply 2
to quote wiki

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in).[7][8][9] The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect.
Reply 3
My boyfriend's width is a healthy 1 inch :smile:.
i take it that is erect

normally mines like 2" lol
Sophie3

you do realise girth is measured around right? if it is 1 inch then poor guy and poor you and thats definitely not healthy!
Reply 6
Do people just not understand the search function?
Reply 7
chr15chr15
you do realise girth is measured around right? if it is 1 inch then poor guy and poor you and thats definitely not healthy!

Yeah but he's 6 inches long. How is the girth measured?
I think the average length is 6" and the girth is about 4".
Reply 9
Sophie3
Yeah but he's 6 inches long. How is the girth measured?

if his penis was a circle, the girth would be the circumference...
Sophie3

That would make him roughly 3-4 inches circumference (i.e. smaller than average), assuming you're not taking the mick.

Yay for bringing maths to a penis-related thread.
How the hell am I meant to measure THAT with a ruler? Meh I need to get a tape measure out, thats just weird!
chr15chr15

And... your realise that she said width, aka radius, right?
Reply 13
chr15chr15

She did say width, diameter would be more approiate I suppose.
Assuming its perfectly cylinderical then its; Circumference=(pi)diameter=3.14".
Reply 14
tis_me_lord
How the hell am I meant to measure THAT with a ruler? Meh I need to get a tape measure out, thats just weird!

you could measure round with your thumb and first finger..then measure the length on your finger when it's straightened out.
Reply 15
Icy_Mikki
That would make him roughly 3-4 inches circumference (i.e. smaller than average), assuming you're not taking the mick.

Yay for bringing maths to a penis-related thread.

Express his penis size using the power series for pi, go on :yep:

Tsk tsk, search.
Crimson Black
And... your realise that she said width, aka radius diameter, right?

Fixed.
Crimson Black
And... your realise that she said width, aka radius, right?

width aka diameter
Reply 18
squeak
you could measure round with your thumb and first finger..then measure the length on your finger when it's straightened out.

sounds like experience.
Reply 19
Anonymous
I'm friends with an 18 year old girl and we were fooling around in bed the other night. She saw my wang and said it was quite wide and thick, but what is the average width and girth of a penis? I measured it the other day and it's about 6" in circumference.

(and no i'm not being big-headed or conceited. other girls who've seen it say the same thing and i honestly want to know what the average is).

www.just****inggoogleit.com

Latest