The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:rofl:
Reply 2
Reply 3

Lmao, just found this one:

Reply 4

lol, I love them all - one of my favourites is someones sig on TSR where the muggers are doing supermarket shopping. cba to find it though! :frown:
I can't find the one I'm thinking of (props to anyone who can!) but there's two doctors and it goes along the lines of:

"Dude, watch me squeeze this woman's boob"
"DR SOMETHING, WE ARE MEN OF SCIENCE...

the correct term is "breast" "

It made me lol at the time.
Check out the old sig, under "Click me i'm hilarious" (click spoiler first)
and avatar :cool:
I like my one best :biggrin: It was a gem that I found after clicking the "random" button about 50 times :p:
Reply 9
moneyballs2
I like my one best :biggrin: It was a gem that I found after clicking the "random" button about 50 times :p:

I tried to go through 'em all from present day to the first one, stumbled when i got to October 2006 :frown:
Though someone on here challenged me to get them all done by the end of the week...so thanks for reminding me :p:
Reply 11
This one is just sick but too funny

Reply 12
moneyballs2

Have to agree with you there, keep on seeing it a lot and laugh everytime I see it.

Such good comics they are.
Reply 13
My favourite one ever is the second one in the third post of this thread. :biggrin:
Reply 14
I like the one in someone's sig where it starts off with "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" "-Which is strange for a tumour"
I tend to put the ones that I find funniest in my sig. This one below was the latest to tickle me enough to warrant being sig-worthy :awesome:

:yes:
Hilarious :yep:
Reply 18
BOOBIES :biggrin: lol

Reply 19
tis_me_lord
lol, I love them all - one of my favourites is someones sig on TSR where the muggers are doing supermarket shopping. cba to find it though! :frown:

Latest