The Student Room Group

Naked With Best Friend

Last night I went out for a while with my best friend (she's female I'm male) in my car, and we stopped for a bit in some remote country lane, and got in the back so we could chat and be more comfortable.

We started hugging and a couple of minutes later we were undressing each other, until we were both completely naked, and spent the best part of 40 minutes cuddling naked (although we didn't do anything more). We were talking all the way through and we were both comfortable with it.

Then we almost bashed our heads together, and our lips brushed, and we started kissing. But it only lasted about 5 seconds, before she pushed me off and said 'this is so wrong, let's just get dressed and talk'. So we did.

She kept saying 'I think it's wrong because we're not going out, but I do want to do it and I don't know if I'm just being too fussy'. I'm worried this is going to jeapordise our friendship, and would like to know how I can reassure her that it's alright to do that sort of thing, but I'm not sure how :s-smilie:

And she's not a slaggy sort, but I'm very confident that she does want to do this sort of thing with me, but just feels it's not quite 'right'.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You like each other?

You're both single?

Sort it out... :wink:
Reply 2
You just undressed each other?! And then sat chatting?!

How bizarre!!
Sounds like she wants to be in a relationship with you before doing that sort of thing, whereas you want the 'friends with benefits' sort of thing.

You're going to have to set things straight for her as she'll be a bit confused at the mo - if you're just wanting to mess around then you should tell her, and she probably isn't going to want to just do that.

If you just keep trying to do this without making things clear it will hurt her in the long run, and will definitely jeopardise the friendship.
Reply 4
wait, why were you naked? :s-smilie:
if you want a relationship then you will have to think what you would do if it all went wrong
Reply 5
Why the **** were you naked for 40 minutes just talking?

That seems very strange, and the nakedness seems redundant.
Reply 6
You and your "mate" just decided to get naked with each other :confused:
Bizarre. That is the only word which can describe those events.
Reply 8
You guys are forgetting the cuddling!

It sounds cute. A little weird, but cute.

Ask her if she wants to have a relationship with you?
Reply 9
Ask her out.
Reply 10
errrrr OP do you not think her saying 'I think it's wrong because we're not going out, but I do want to do it and I don't know if I'm just being too fussy'

is a bit of a hint there? :curious:

edit: i also have to ask

why were you naked? i don't do that with my friends. . . :s-smilie:
Anonymous
That sounds bloody weird.

hahahahaha.

I thought it was a bit weird too. How do you just sit there in the back of the car talking.....naked......ERECT
Anonymous
other, until we were both completely naked, and spent the best part of 40 minutes cuddling naked started kissing.

But it only lasted about 5 seconds, before she pushed me off and said 'this is so wrong, let's just get dressed and talk'. So we did.

lmao she was naked with you for 40 minutes but a 5second kiss made her think it was wrong?

She's a sharp one isn't she :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Hahahahaha.

Why on earth were you naked in this? Why did you undress each other if it wasn't in a frenzied passion attack?
Anonymous
Last night I went out for a while with my best friend in my car, and we stopped for a bit in some remote country lane, and got in the back

As you do....
Reply 15
emilina
errrrr OP do you not think her saying 'I think it's wrong because we're not going out, but I do want to do it and I don't know if I'm just being too fussy'

is a bit of a hint there? :curious:

edit: i also have to ask

why were you naked? i don't do that with my friends. . . :s-smilie:

Na deffo not a hint, I asked her out a few months ago and she said it wouldn't be a good idea because we're such good friends, but we've talked about it loads and both of us agree it was probably for the best, too awkward etc.
Reply 16
I've never heard of anything like this before :s-smilie: You just got naked and sat talking? I'm very confused. P.S. You're not anon anymore.
Reply 17
That sounds so exciting...

Please,

inform us of more incidents.
In the words of Masta Ace: Break. Her. Down.
Hahahaah I actually lolled when I read this... what, so you just drove to some remote country location, then decided it would be more comfortable to chat in the back sitting naked?? err okk :P sounds a bit .. weird...