The Student Room Group

Girlfriend obsessed with bumhole..

Im not gonna Anon it, cos Im not really bothered..
Just looking for what people think, and perhaps any advice!!

Iv been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 years, and for as long as I can remember, she has been so keen on sticking her fingers up my bumhole!!!!
Its well annoying, evertime she sees an opportunity shes gotta do it.. For example, when I get out the car at the petrol station, or when im walking up stairs infront of her, Im sure enough gnna feel the attempt!! lol

Suppose its kinda funny sometimes, but not everytime!!!

Also, whenever we try to suggest new things to do in the bedroom, that is number one on her list!! Whats her problem..!?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you told her you don't like it?
I know some guys like it, and some guys find it really weird.. just tell her to stop
Has she ever tried to lick it? (Sorry I am just being nosy lol)

You poor thing (lol)
Reply 2
eli2ab3th
Have you told her you don't like it?
I know some guys like it, and some guys find it really weird.. just tell her to stop
Has she ever tried to lick it? (Sorry I am just being nosy lol)

You poor thing (lol)

Ye I have told her I dont like it.. And ye she has tried to, well she has asked to.. but I said no..
Reply 3
my girl likes to get close to it, but not to shove fingers up it.

i gotta say though, i don't like that either so i feel for you :smile:
stew1988
Ye I have told her I dont like it.. And ye she has tried to, well she has asked to.. but I said no..

Man up..tell her it's not on and let her know what you want to do.
Reply 5
Do something to her that she doesn't like.. she will then see how it feels
Reply 6
Thing is tho.. cos she lets me do her up the ass I think she reckons I should let her.. if you get what I mean
Er just ask her not to do it all the time. Then once she calms down, shall we say, then ask her not to do it all if you want.

edit: Ok you do her up the arse then? Lovely. Do you know, not too much detail please, whether she likes that or not? Maybe she doesn't. Or perhaps she does if shes likes yer bumhole. Hmm ok just deal with it or put a cork up there.
Reply 8
stew1988
Thing is tho.. cos she lets me do her up the ass I think she reckons I should let her.. if you get what I mean

there's the crooks of the matter.

give and ye shall recieve!
Reply 9
stew1988

Oh I see
Then just be tough about it and tell her to stop shoving her fingers up there.. yell at her if you have to..

I would never do this to my man.. I have long nails :yep:
Reply 10
stew1988

Sounds fair to me, bro.
Reply 11
eli2ab3th
Oh I see
Then just be tough about it and tell her to stop shoving her fingers up there.. yell at her if you have to..

I would never do this to my man.. I have long nails :yep:

lol.. What could I do to get her back.. (She seems to enjoy anal, so cant really say that!! Something she doesnt enjoy..)
I have had a girl do me with a strap-on before in exchange for doing her there and I kind of liked it! But anyway I wouldn't want my girlfriend sticking her fingers up my bum in a public place (petrol station!) and apart from that would you want her cooking for you if she has had her fingers up your arse, make sure she washes her hands at the very least.

So I would in your position lay down the law to confine it to the bedroom thats if you like it. If you don't like it at all tell her. If she continues not to listen I suggest doing her doggy style and missing. Although if she likes that you are up **** creek (literally).
Reply 13
Sounds like fun.
Reply 14
she touches it through your clothes or inside ur pants?
Stew - why don't you just TELL HER? Communication is a must in a relationship - if you're not enjoying it, you have every right to say!!

You could suggest that she tries something else...I don't know, it might even help your sex life...:wink:
Reply 16
Your bumhole is exposed when you're at a petrol station?:confused:
Reply 17
TheGroove

Is that an attempt at trying to be funny, or are you just stupid!?!

Follow these steps.. (With trousers on..)
> Take your hand (Either will do, left or right..)
> Move it down
> Now, motion as if you are wiping ur ass with toilet roll
> Apply some pressure
Reply 18
TheGroove

I was thinking the same thing.

Next time she does it, be firm with her. Tell her it makes you uncomfortable.

Edit: I see now, OP. (RE:bumhole exposed)
Reply 19
stew1988
Is that an attempt at trying to be funny, or are you just stupid!?!

Follow these steps.. (With trousers on..)
> Take your hand (Either will do, left or right..)
> Move it down
> Now, motion as if you are wiping ur ass with toilet roll
> Apply some pressure

That's not the same as 'sticking her fingers up my bumhole'.

Latest

Trending

Trending