The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
like when your a baby
Reply 2
I think you get them from pretty young, but at that age they just happen randomly, not when you see a girl.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Rather young. So young, in fact, that it would be nasty to consider it.

So if your boyfriend can't get it up, there is some issue to resolve :wink:
Reply 5
Puberty has no set age... Everyone knows that.
Reply 6
Loz17
Just wondering...

Haha, you actually did it :biggrin:

Didn't really expect you to do it you know, lol:rolleyes:

Jez
AntoineUK
like when your a baby

This.
Reply 8
Its scientificaly proven that a guy can have an erection very young like under 3 yrs old but ejaculation come later
I think it must be pretty young. A mate of mine claims his 7 year old brother once said "When I see a sexy lady on TV my willy pricks up." No joke.
Reply 11
Dynasty
Puberty has no set age... Everyone knows that.

Erections can occur long before puberty. I remember having erections at a young age, maybe about 7. I probably had them before then, but I just don't remember.
Reply 12
mollymustard
I think it must be pretty young. A mate of mine claims his 7 year old brother once said "When I see a sexy lady on TV my willy pricks up." No joke.

:rofl: awww thats actually really sweet, yet disturbing....
Reply 13
get my point now? even my biology teacher said it..
Reply 14
kam_007
12, its set in stone.

Edit, just now when i saw your picture:o:
:p:

took me a moment to realise you were kidding...I hope :ninja:
as for the question.
Like the age of 8? But their proper random, and you dont know wtf is happening etc.
What the hell. I was way way younger than 10. I've been masturbating for as long as I can remember.
You can get an erection inside the womb.
Reply 17
Psyk
Erections can occur long before puberty. I remember having erections at a young age, maybe about 7. I probably had them before then, but I just don't remember.

I know, but it's the same sort of thing isn't it. A body's natural development.
Newborn babies get erections, just cos all the hormones in their bodies are unbalanced
Reply 19
Student of Entomology
What the hell. I was way way younger than 10. I've been masturbating for as long as I can remember.

Lol i didn't know until now how early lads can actually get erections,

It was just a guess at the time...

Latest