The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey me too!
I'm soooo confused!
But I've just emailed them back to ask this so I'll tell you if I get a reply!
Reply 2
Me too!
They must have forgotten to put the attatchment on or the link on all the emails. Oh my, thats a big "Ooops" moment eh? Hahah
I've just emailed them too,
xx
yey! go us! And cool about your April work experience (can I come in your suitcase?!)
Reply 4
You might be able to find it on the website. Last year they sent the link in a huge email... My UCAS still hasn't been sent off by the head of 6th (I've said this before in the other thread), but aaarghhh!!
Reply 5
Emikoo
Me too!
They must have forgotten to put the attatchment on or the link on all the emails. Oh my, thats a big "Ooops" moment eh? Hahah
I've just emailed them too,
xx

Why are you re-applying Emikoo? Is it because of grades or no offers last year??
Reply 6
haha i am really glad that its happened to all of you as well lol. im sure when they get an influx of emails askin g how to fill it in they will realise theyve done something wrong lol.
Reply 7
oo ive got the same problem ive just moaned about it in the other thread haha
anyone had any luck yet ?
Yup, this has happened to me as well.
yeah i got the email but no attached questionnaire!
emailed them so hopefully i'll get a reply tomorrow, as i suppose they've all gone home now
Reply 10
Guys, chill :p:
At least you've gotten the email. My bastard college still hasn't sent the application off :rolleyes:
I was just coming on here to post this lol.
lmao everyone has emailed them back, including me. Bit of a slip up I expect. They won't be making that mistake in a hurry, not when they sent out a simple automated email and are now probably inundated with an inbox full of puzzled replies. loool
I just replied anyway to make sure they know its a universal problem as opposed to a couple of errors. :smile:
Reply 14
Transatlanticdrawl_
lmao everyone has emailed them back, including me. Bit of a slip up I expect. They won't be making that mistake in a hurry, not when they sent out a simple automated email and a re now probably inundated with an inbox full of puzzled replies.loool

This fact struck my funny bone too :yep: But I guess it'll only take another mass email to fix, anyway.
What'll make me giggle is if they send to every applicant - because those who didn't get the original will then get the apology, and panic about not getting the orginal - which will confuse everything yet again :p:
emilyyy
This fact struck my funny bone too :yep: But I guess it'll only take another mass email to fix, anyway.
What'll make me giggle is if they send to every applicant - because those who didn't get the original will then get the apology, and panic about not getting the orginal - which will confuse everything yet again :p:

or if when the people who havent sent their app off yet, do send off theirs, get this original, followed instantly by the apology then the correct one :biggrin:
what a funny state of affairs!
Reply 17
Haha I agree. I was quite worried at first when I couldn't find a link anywhere :yep:
oh good at least it's not just me then :P
Reply 19
You will all get another email at some point with your portal login details and a link to the questionnaire. It wont be until after the deadline tho cos they do it all at once so everyone gets it at the same time. Thats what they did last year anyway

Latest