The Student Room Group
I'm going to watch this, need to get out somewhere!
Reply 2
I would've thought that SEOne have something good on.
Reply 3
Good and Under 18 don't fit in the same sentence, just try getting into places that are over 18.
Reply 4
fire2burn
Good and Under 18 don't fit in the same sentence, just try getting into places that are over 18.

Most places in London are 21's and over anyway. I imagine it must be dead difficult to get in somewhere in London on NYE with no ID. I do agree though, under 18's events are usually rubbish. Throw a house party!
Reply 5
I am not really bothered about the 'good' part lool. Anywhere will do me, at least so I can try for myself if I like it or not
Reply 6
You're unlikely to find anywhere catering for under 18s on the busiest night of the year. Just go to a house party and get ********. NYE is the most overrated night of the year.
Reply 7
the red star in camberwell is a bit ****, but they never ask for id.
Reply 8
I want to go to a rave or party with my friends I'm only 13 anyways but it has to be in east London and I only find clubs and that under 18s in other side of London
Original post by Fiza_xoxo
I want to go to a rave or party with my friends I'm only 13 anyways but it has to be in east London and I only find clubs and that under 18s in other side of London

Raves in London never have age limits so check out some Facebook events. The vast majority in London are all in East London around Canary Wharf and that - I'd say check out Korrupted Frequencies and Skank Fest. You'll have to pay to get in and they don't tell you where it is until a couple of hours or so before but they're usually in East London.
(edited 7 years ago)
Pryzm is the ****. The best mother****ing ****. Not joking. So good. Me and my mates went and we got w guys and made sm friends ahhh so good.

Latest

Trending

Trending