The Student Room Group

Caught my sister masturbating..

Please keep anon.

I went into my sister's room this morning to get the straighteners. I didn't knock because i presumed she would still be asleep as she was out late last night and I didn't want to wake her. Plus we are really close and don't normally knock the door anyway.

When I went in she was on top of her bed masturbating and had her phone out, at 'that area.' I'm not sure if she was filming it or whatever. I was shocked and just walked out.

Now, I don't know what to do. She hasn't came out of her room and my mum keeps asking me if we have fallen out. I know she is going to be extemely embarrassed and I don't know if I should go and talk to her or wait for her to come to me. What she was doing didn't bother me in any way as I know it's normal. But I just don't want things to be awkward between us.

Thanks in advance :smile:

x

Scroll to see replies

I think that the best thing would be just to act normal; don't mention it and she will probably do the same.
It is normal so there's no reason to think that she would want to discuss it but at the same time, by being cool about it, she will still know that she can talk to you if she does have any issues. :]
Reply 2
if it didnt bother you why are you shocked?
Make a joke of it, say something like, "who was that on the phone?" and just laugh it off but in a pleasant way
Reply 4
Pics or GTFO!

Just wait, she'll come out eventually, you'll apologise, it'll be cool.
Buy her a rabbit and inform her it is much better than a phone on vibrate :wink:
Ah just forget about it and carry on as normal :smile:

That must've been awkward :s:
how old is your sister?
Reply 8
luscious
if it didnt bother you why are you shocked?

Because its not really like her
Reply 9
why was she filming it?
Reply 10
:toofunny: sorry but thats awful
miki_da_magpie
Make a joke of it, say something like, "who was that on the phone?" and just laugh it off but in a pleasant way

Probably the best thing but, is the OP male or female, it makes a hell of a difference?
Reply 12
sel1234
why was she filming it?

I've filmed before. Wanted to see what happens when and how. :dontknow:
Reply 13
Just say "sorry about earlier, ill knock next time" and carry on as usual, there wont be a problem because you can bet she doesnt want to make a big deal out of it..
Reply 14
She's 19.

And thanks everyone :smile:

I'll just not mention it and carry on as normal and see what happens :smile:

x
Reply 15
miki_da_magpie

do you have the best sense of humour on this forum?! that was amazing! :rofl:

laughing it of would definately be the best way to proceed. just act normally, and let her know you aren't gonna use it against her... not that im assuming you would, but of course its like you have a hold on her now...

if youre as close as all that, it'll be forgotton about as soon as :smile:
Reply 16
I'm female :P
Barry Chuckle
how old is your sister?

I fail to see how that has any relevance to the OP's question.

Anyway OP I would just act normal and don't mention it to her, if she does mention it reply in a funny manner. But that must've been real awkard:yep:
Reply 18
Tell your mum to tell her to go to your room where you'll be secretly masturbating and having your phone out 'in that area'- don't know whether you'll be filming or whatever.

She'll see, walk out, you'll be quits, all love and happiness is restored.

Sorted. No need to thank me, mate. I do it because I care :top2:
Ouch. I think you should pretend it never happened.

Latest