The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have my boyfriend, sex on tap whenever i want it
i think it's sleazy and quite rank. but whatever works for you.

id rather go without sex than have meaningless flings
Reply 3
I did have one, sort of. It got kinda complicated.
Though, we didn't have sex.. just like, oral sex..
so haha I suppose no then?
Reply 4
no I DON'T.

:h:
In all honesty...I'm not getting anything deeper, so I'm starting to consider it!
Reply 6
i do....and it works fine...to be fair we are at the point between sex buddies and having a relationship but both of us are very busy...so we meet half way.
Reply 7
SiaSiaSia
I did have one, sort of. It got kinda complicated.
Though, we didn't have sex.. just like, oral sex..
so haha I suppose no then?

Sounds similar to what I have! But he's far away at uni now, and I'm further away in the holidays, so it doesn't quite work on demand - it's like, let's plan a month in advance to take advantage of cheap train tickets.

And complications - I have learnt that as long as I wrap my heart in iron, I'm ok :smile:
I did. Fell in love with him. Baaaad story :P
I don't currently have one, although I want a few (for variety). I prefer that arrangement to an actual relationship as it more suits my needs.
I use to however things got complicated, he got a mousse of a GF and I got bored of him tbh.

Its a reason why im single because I get bored of the blokes I get with, however I don't sleep around or anything like that. I haven't had any sexual contact with a bloke for over a year . . . .

Im just happy to plod along with uni and wait for a decent bloke to come along (one who will appreciate my muff a lot more) :laugh:
Reply 11
Up until last month, yes: I didn't want a relationship, and she's since found someone who does.
meh, no
Stop asking for links and stop with the spam, thanks.
Reply 14
Yes, my hand.
I would never admit to it on here! I don't think it's wrong or especially right but it's definitely private and people have every right to only disclose that kind of information anonymously. Just because you want to keep your private life private on a forum that after all anyone can read doesn't mean you're not okay with what you do behind closed doors.
i don't at the moment, but i have done before.
i don't think its a bad thing if you both understand that its just sex.
its when like me, you start to fall in love with the person that becomes the problem
ah well.
Reply 17
Nope, I prefer to love em' and leave em'

I guess it could be OK but I find it hard to imagine feelings don't get involved for one of the two, but with one night stands everyone knows where they stand (so to speak :p: ) Though I guess I've had sex with the same girl a few times without being in any relationship but that's just it happening a few times, nothing pre-arranged or anything.
Reply 18
aforalice
I would never admit to it on here! I don't think it's wrong or especially right but it's definitely private and people have every right to only disclose that kind of information anonymously. Just because you want to keep your private life private on a forum that after all anyone can read doesn't mean you're not okay with what you do behind closed doors.

I'm reading into it that you have one then :yep:

If it's nothing to be ashamed to, why not tell the world? Not saying there is any benefit or negative to doing so, just wondering why you don't think people should. (playing devils advocate a bit :p: )
Reply 19
Is it too obvious to say "My hand"?

Ah hell i'm going for it anyway..

"My hand"