The Student Room Group

Workout Music Thread

Scroll to see replies

a selection of songs that get me pumped up...

disturbed - down with the sickness
blur - song 2
limp bizkit - my generation
dj tiesto - adagio for strings
smashing pumpkins - cherub rock
mindless self indulgence - stupid mf
kid rock - american badass

:biggrin:
Dancey trancey songs that start off slowish and gradually build up are immense. Pendulum, Basshunter...I discovered Paffendorf a while back, a couple of their songs are AMAZING to work out to, especially Where are you and Lalala girl.

Generally most fast songs that you listen to at a high volume can be really motivating...I definitely could not live without my ipod at the gym. One time my ipod ran out of battery while I was on the cross trainer...I literally almost died of boredom and couldnt actually make myself stay on it much longer!
Hi peeps. What song/s keep you going when you're exercising. (that's if you exercise)
Reply 263
Search fitness.
Reply 264
anything techno/dance/house -y with a good beat
Rocky 4 soundtrack! :biggrin:
techno/dance things. or rage against the machine!
Remember the name or Indestructible by Disturbed if you're really hardcore.
Protest the Hero - Bloodmeat

HEEEEEEEEADS WILL ROLL!
Reply 269
Pendulum
Reply 270
Usually listen to random clubland stuff if i'm doing cardio, nothing when doing weights really
Yeah, I find the eye of the tiger is good, also move on up is awsome!
angry songs! i dont know why, but "dreaming of you" by the coral gets me really angry and makes me run faster!
Reply 273
Club music with mega bass gets me pumped

Stuff like this, play if you have bass reflex headphones or a subwoofer on your comp now

preshalinko3
Hi peeps. What song/s keep you going when you're exercising. (that's if you exercise)

Please search. There is a MASSIVE thread on this subject already.
For lifting i listen to heavy metal, for cardio i dont listen to anything, i try to focus on how my body feels and how it responds to my speed/breathing speed.
Reply 276
i was wondering what type of music do people that bang wieght listen to..personally i listen to rap from south london...what do you like to listen to whilst you lift weights?
Hmm...
I don't actually do weights.
But i can kind of imagine angry music...
Orrrrr, the rocky themetune.:bigsmile:
alternative music for me.

Quick Reply

Latest