The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

easy_lemon
Ditto. Reading week is just to give you more time in the damn library. Now xmas on the other hand....:biggrin:

i cant wait til christmas mate :biggrin:
uni is overrated!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
uni is *so*over rated
Reply 22
brokenheroes
uni is *so*over rated

Out of interest brokenheroes, do you still bother going to the WLO lectures? I seem to find that all I do there is sit down, snooze through his talks on visigoths, then walk out in a daze when dismissed.....
easy_lemon
Out of interest brokenheroes, do you still bother going to the WLO lectures? I seem to find that all I do there is sit down, snooze through his talks on visigoths, then walk out in a daze when dismissed.....

Nah I don't, didn't go last week. Actually think you might be in my contract tutorial which precedes it..
Will be there tomorrow though. Public has been my subject of hatred this week *shakes fist at the DO*
Reply 24
The credit crunch has finally set in, Subway no longer give free student drinkies :frown:
im glad theres others out there that dont go to their lectures ^^
Reply 26
Wangers
The credit crunch has finally set in, Subway no longer give free student drinkies :frown:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: u serious!? it was still doing it on Sunday!
Reply 27
JamesHo
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: u serious!? it was still doing it on Sunday!

OMG! When. Did. This. Happen? (Or are you referring to another Subway outside of Goodge Street/ TCR in which case no, no they do not :frown: )
Reply 28
brokenheroes
Nah I don't, didn't go last week. Actually think you might be in my contract tutorial which precedes it..
Will be there tomorrow though. Public has been my subject of hatred this week *shakes fist at the DO*

Damn! If only I could remember who is in any of my tutorials...I can;t tell the difference between any of my classes these days :frown:
I actually nodded off in WLO today, god..wrote down one paragraph in the whole hour hmmm....

Public is alright, though as DO described what we should have put in the essay I could visibly see my mark decreasing by the second...bah...
Reply 29
Sports night = good times. I'm even just about sober enough to finish off some work! :biggrin:
Reply 30
Wangers
Sports night = good times. I'm even just about sober enough to finish off some work! :biggrin:

I'd agree with that; my housemate just literally walked back in cross-dressed and rat-arsed.
Reply 31
Pah, what sports night did those guys go to, I got in at 1am, and have been cooking since. Pah, sports night is crap anyway.
damnn, i missed this sports night. death cab for cutie at brixton academy ftw!
Reply 33
easy_lemon
OMG! When. Did. This. Happen? (Or are you referring to another Subway outside of Goodge Street/ TCR in which case no, no they do not :frown: )

just found out lunch today its true.... :frown: the one next to the court no longer does student free drink... :mad: :s-smilie:
easy_lemon

Ha! today the lecture theatre was so empty! we are apparently the worst behaved class class he's ever taken!
Reply 35
La Songeuse
Ha! today the lecture theatre was so empty! we are apparently the worst behaved class class he's ever taken!

Impressive! Today was the only one I missed lol, got the times wrong and turned up at 12...ooops...did I miss anything vitally important then? :wink:

I'm glad his lectures are over though, maybe I'll start enjoying the module again. Just maybe....
nah... just the bit about us being badly behaved... he said he's been "talking" to the other lecturers about us and they agree with him...
But is not showing up being badly behaved?
i think the non-stop talking through his lectures could posssssibly be called badly behaved ...
well i suppose if i went, i'd know what you mean
ive only been to two contract lectures so far

Quick Reply